Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Proof that the Coronavirus is a Political Issue

11 hours ago, ph90702 said:

It’s no shocker that someone like you is a liberal.

I mean, no I'm not. But you do you. 

How're are things going for you these days, I'm guessing that the brothels are all closed, so that's gotta be rough.

9 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

It seemed to start waning after the first week of November.   I sort of agree with your observation.   

We stopped seeing nightly news broadcasts about the daily death toll.   The media moved on. 

I guess they lost interest. 

maybe try another news channel?

One that isn't focused on how the election was stolen, Hugo Chavez references and security concerns about Joe Biden's Peleton bike.  

19 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

CNN used to be great.

Sadly, they are s propaganda network now...worse than even Fox.

Thanks, Trump :).

If I never hear the voice of another Cuomo it will be just fine.  But, Erin Burnett has just gotten sexier to me now that she is no longer young and skinny.  

I did flip channels a few minutes back and saw  the Trumps arriving in FL on FBN and FN.  Didn’t see that covered on MSNBC or CNBC, but didn’t check CNN. I’m back now on Fox News for a few. 

Cable news just needs to be filtered when it’s reasonable and turned off when it’s not. 

16 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I knew that once Donald Trump was gone, or right before, Democrat politicians were going to start reopening things.  It’s proof that it was a ploy to get him out of office (I didn’t vote for Donald Trump btw).

I guess you can't spell "phucktard" without a ph.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

10 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Again, this isn't about whether or not COVID is real (it is).

This is about observing politics (of both sides).

Why did the SEC, ACC, and BIG12 decide it was safe to play College Football...

But the PAC12 (California) decided it was too dangerous----until they ODDLY got buyers remorse and did a 180, saying it was no longer dangerous.   Curiously, the deadly virus was no longer as deadly come November?

Anyone know why the PAC12 decided the COVID Pandemic was deadly in August, September and October, but not deadly in November and December?  I recall their season started late for some reason.

This seems an impossible thing to discuss political winds without being labeled something even though the average person can identify this as easily as the wind you encounter when you walk out the door. In NM, during the second shutdown, everything was mandated closed except the big box stores, grocers, etc. which had capacity limits assumingly based on real data. This caused 1.5 hour lines outside the store during the Christmas shopping season, physically disabled people waiting in 20 degree weather to get food....complete mess.....people pissed. Next thing you know a week and half later....no more lines but no other change to the shutdown....

What changed? They won't say. Don't piss on us and tell us it's not piss. 

17 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I knew that once Donald Trump was gone, or right before, Democrat politicians were going to start reopening things.  It’s proof that it was a ploy to get him out of office (I didn’t vote for Donald Trump btw).

"proof that corona virus is a political issue - I will treat any policy decisions as purely political"

brilliant, ph

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

I mean, no I'm not. But you do you. 

How're are things going for you these days, I'm guessing that the brothels are all closed, so that's gotta be rough.

Yes you are.  I HATE YOU!  And you would be banned if I owned the website.

6 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@Majiis just a good ole red blooded conservative Republican with a libertarian background who has never, not a single time, ever voted for a Democrat. He only has Toby Keith, Hank Williams Jr, and Lee Greenwood songs on his playlist. 

Never thought I'd have to defend big business to Republicans and Libertarians!

2 hours ago, Del Scorcho said:

maybe try another news channel?

One that isn't focused on how the election was stolen, Hugo Chavez references and security concerns about Joe Biden's Peleton bike.  

I was really hoping to catch some hacked vids of Biden in a sweaty late 80s-style spandex. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

37 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Sorry that I can’t be a social butterfly like everyone else.  And I’ve gotten sex without paying.

You had to pay to buy the blow up doll, didnt ya?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

26 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Please. Just stop. I don't want you to embarrass yourself any further.

I nearly bought the website about a year ago.  If I did, I would’ve banned you right away!  You’re not welcome on any platform I own.

15 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I nearly bought the website about a year ago.  If I did, I would’ve banned you right away!  You’re not welcome on any platform I own.

.... anyway, on to talk about how bad it is that facebook factchecks and compare it to censorship....

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

.... anyway, on to talk about how bad it is that facebook factchecks and compare it to censorship....

Facebook, Google, Twitter absolutely censor.  They have the right to do it, but it’s bad for America.