Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headbutt

Rename the Rebs

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I have been in a lot of ridiculous debates on this board before but "fish aren't animals" might top it.

I'm lost for words.  ME, of all people.  I don't know what to say.

You take people too serious sometimes. 

Runnin' Raiders

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

4 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

OR, maybe you’re not seeing this through their eyes? I’ve been to Schurz, NV and that is a pretty bad situation. Maybe that kid is sick and tired of his culture being mocked by giant stuffed animals? I thought it took courage for your new president to make that decision. Vegas brags about its campus diversity and he put the institutions money where its mouth is, IMO. 

Cool. What does that have to do with Hey Reb? Did Hey Reb fight at Wounded Knee? 

24 minutes ago, Jersey Rebels said:

Cool. What does that have to do with Hey Reb? Did Hey Reb fight at Wounded Knee? 

I’m trying to make sense of this trying to show your admin empathy for a lose-lose situation. But whatever. I could care less if Colonel Sanders is mothballed. 

15 hours ago, Jersey Rebels said:

It's all about the optics.  You have to be PC or you're a racist.   There is no middle ground.     

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

That looks rather feminine.  The "Neons," sounds kind of lame.  If you're going for the 'Dumb blonde' kind of thing, it's perfect. 

Sexist.

errrrr, Genderist.

45 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

Dodge better be sponsoring for that much of a lame name.

Just call yourself the Lights then

Neon is the name.  If I had Bill Gates money, I would use my money as leverage if they decide to change the name.