Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Monday MWC Hoops: 2 Games - WHO YA GOT?

2 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

20 TURNOVERS! Several of them were unforced, no basketball sense, stupid, turnovers!

The worst play was the Javonte Johnson missed dunk where he could have passed it ahead to Matos. Immature freshman clown show.

1 minute ago, Swoll Cracker said:

The worst play was the Javonte Johnson missed dunk where he could have passed it ahead to Matos. Immature freshman clown show.

Agreed! That moment went from a confidence building, we got this... to, damn, here we go again?

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

48 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Give credit to UNM. They dont shoot it very well but they are scrappin’

The lobos played much harder than UNLV tonight, they were fighting for rebounds and loose balls, the rebs were flat footed. UNLV was lucky to win that one.

15 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Is the streak alive? Did you bet on the Pokes?

28 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

Agreed! That moment went from a confidence building, we got this... to, damn, here we go again?

Best part of that was Matos’ reaction

The story so far:

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Bad enough he didn’t pass the ball ahead for an easy basket, but he also clanked the dunk. I wonder if any of the coaches talked to the kid about it. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a collection of athletes lacking in basketball skills like the Lobo team, other than Malauch.