Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Monday MWC Hoops: 2 Games - WHO YA GOT?

I’m gonna keep it simple. I like WYO to win but the game is too close to call with the spread. I have zero feel for how the first half will go and I dont have a great feel for the O/U. Maybe I’m just gunshy to bet anything WYO since they were my last loss.

I don’t see things changing for UNLV-UNM vs the first game. I had the Rebs at -6.5 for the first half and I get the same for the second game just 2 days later? Sign me up! The Rebels are usually good out of the gate and UNM has been poor, especially in second games.  Give me the Rebels -6.5 in the first half.

Fingers crossed for 16 in a row. Longer streak than Gonzaga!

Tough to bet either of these games. Wyoming played a terrible game Saturday so should come back with a better effort. Still, I thought Air Force was easily the better of the two teams when Boise State played them and the game is at Air Force. In my mind there’s no clear winner regarding the odds to risk a bet. 

New Mexico has been bad in most games and haven’t been trending upward either. UNLV appears to be on the upswing. If I were to bet the trend would continue and UNLV would cover. 

47 minutes ago, ltcpilot said:

Just like first game (in the final stats looking back), if AF can keep the TO's down we can win. 

GO FALCONS BEAT WYOMING 

The turnover magic number for AFA is 10. Anything over that and they are inviting trouble. I’m sure thats what Joe Scott has been preaching in practice. He finally got it on Saturday. 

Falcons didn't shoot great from the line either which is strange.

Thought the Pokes had game one in the bag when they got up by 14. But Air Force was getting dominated in the first half and were still only down 8 at the half. They shot better in the second half.

Hunter Thompson should be able to score more against Air Force and I expect he will tonight. Marcus William's and Maldonado should never come off the floor.

I say Pokes by 6.

12 points seems like a lot, but UNLV looks good. Rebels win by 20.

Definitely take the points with UNLV. Also, Los Lobos won't score more than 55-60 pts, so take the over as well.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

My Bill HIll phone account has 

WYO -3.5 137 O/U

UNLV -12 137 O/U     UNLV -7 1st half 

Did a 5 pt teaser........... UNLV -7 tied to AF +8.5 = Payout -120 

I like that bet a lot.

6 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Wyoming kicking butt in the first half, up by 15. Rebs down 6. Swoll Crackers streak looking tenuous.

Tenuous is being kind.  Its done.  Fire Otz.