Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Trump revived the Republican party

https://issuesinsights.com/2021/01/15/purging-maga-guarantees-no-gop-president-before-2037/

Trump brought in millions of new Republicans now the Romney’s of the world want to drive them out of the party. The Democrats couldn’t ask for a better favor.

We need another slightly toned down Trump that will continue to grow the party. Following Romney and others similar will lead to the irrelevance of the Republican Party. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

This is what happens to the losing side after every Presidential election.  First, you lament the 'death of the party', then you fix what went wrong.

Trump is why the Republicans won in 2016.  Well, him and Hillary Clinton.

Trump is also why the Republicans lost in 2020.  You fix what went wrong.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

I just can’t reconcile in my head how Trump conducts rallies where people are flaunting “Camp Auschwitz” and “6MWE” (6 million wasn’t enough) logo’s and then simply goes home to his Jewish SIL and grandchildren?

That's some top shelf level of degeneracy!

22 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

The Republican Party will return to eating Democrat shit and liking it. They were a bunch of pussies before Trump and will be a bunch of pussies after Trump. Romney’s ass is bent over as we speak. 

Unity!!! 

1 hour ago, robe said:

https://issuesinsights.com/2021/01/15/purging-maga-guarantees-no-gop-president-before-2037/

Trump brought in millions of new Republicans now the Romney’s of the world want to drive them out of the party. The Democrats couldn’t ask for a better favor.

We need another slightly toned down Trump that will continue to grow the party. Following Romney and others similar will lead to the irrelevance of the Republican Party. 

Correct.  How else can one interpret Trump and Republicans having the WH, Senate majority, and House majority in 2017 and starting 2021 having lost all three after Trump's four years of playing president?  It is so clear he was good for the party.

50 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

The Republican Party will return to eating Democrat shit and liking it. They were a bunch of pussies before Trump and will be a bunch of pussies after Trump. Romney’s ass is bent over as we speak. 

That’s what happens when you lose. Tired of winning yet?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

34 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

That’s what happens when you lose. Tired of winning yet?

I speak the truth. Democrats are on the offensive even when their party is not in power using every underhanded means possible to regain power. Republicans are a bunch of candy asses sitting around hoping the Democrats implode. 

40 minutes ago, alum93 said:

Correct.  How else can one interpret Trump and Republicans having the WH, Senate majority, and House majority in 2017 and starting 2021 having lost all three after Trump's four years of playing president?  It is so clear he was good for the party.

Trump was a Republican in name only. He looked down on the Rinos more so than the Democrats. Wasn’t that obvious? 

7 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

I speak the truth. Democrats are on the offensive even when their party is not in power using every underhanded means possible to regain power. Republicans are a bunch of candy asses sitting around hoping the Democrats implode. 

Some republicans just tried to violently steal an election. Those candy asses lost. Good riddance. Who needs Democrats with idiots like that?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Trump was a Republican in name only. He looked down on the Rinos more so than the Democrats. Wasn’t that obvious? 

I don't think Trump's Republican supporters share your opinion.  Perhaps Robe can answer bettter.

5 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

No, you speak your opinion.  The two parties are two sides of the same coin in their desire and tactics for power.  Anybody who says otherwise has their head in the sand.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

10 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

OH BS.  GOP is busy with new state laws to suppress voter turnout to deal with being the minority of people in the US.  Trump totally lost the Independent and especially suburban women

4 hours ago, robe said:

From where? Minorities? Liberals? Democrats? Young people? I doubt it. I think he got a some new asshole voters that never voted before but liked his bigoted strong man talk. Not a great recruitment drive. And he drove off more Republicans than he brought in. 

Prop 187 revived the GOP in California too. For a moment. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.