Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sjsbuff

Might as well start a Tommy Tuberville string

... he’s quite ripe for the picking and should provide comic relief for years to come. After miserably flunking the oh-so basic “three branches of government” exam (question), this time, he thinks we can move the inauguration back a few weeks.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/15/politics/tommy-tuberville-inauguration/index.html

Calling Tommy Tuberville: please pick up Dumb-dumb Ex Sports Now Elected Official Line 1...

2 hours ago, sjsbuff said:

... he’s quite ripe for the picking and should provide comic relief for years to come. After miserably flunking the oh-so basic “three branches of government” exam (question), this time, he thinks we can move the inauguration back a few weeks.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/15/politics/tommy-tuberville-inauguration/index.html

Calling Tommy Tuberville: please pick up Dumb-dumb Ex Sports Now Elected Official Line 1...

Alabama always rises to the occasion to bring STUPID to the forefront 

19 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Alabama always rises to the occasion to bring STUPID to the forefront 

Their beaches are nice, though....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

10 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

The GOP version of AOC...  only with real like experience and actual success.

LOL

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Tuberville has a BA degree. It's from Southern Arkansas University. I checked and SAU, which has been in existence for 119 years, is ranked by US News and World Report as having the 99th best academics of "regional" universities in the South.

You can't make this shit up . . .

16 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Tuberville has a BA degree. It's from Southern Arkansas University. I checked and SAU, which has been in existence for 119 years, is ranked by US News and World Report as having the 99th best academics of "regional" universities in the South.

You can't make this shit up . . .

Southern Arkansas must have improved its academics considerably over the years since Tuberville graduated.  

20 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

The GOP version of AOC...  only with real life experience and actual success.

Real life experience as in being a college football coach? Not really real life experience many people can identify with. 

Vs having experience working in the service industry. 

Which has more "real life experience"? 

43 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Real life experience as in being a college football coach? Not really real life experience many people can identify with. 

Yeah, being a successful college head coach doesn’t measure up to bartending.  Got it.

v0icAvfW.jpg

Just now, NorCalCoug said:

Yeah, being a successful college head coach doesn’t measure up to bartending.  Got it.

Agreed as far as real world experience a bartender is much closer to the experience of her constituents than being a college football coach. 

4 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

You should aspire to bartending.

Nah.... It's way too hard..... My wife did it in college and right after.... Like many people do.... Like AOC did... Then she moved on to a better job using her experience as a bartender. 

It's weird that Republicans talk about the elite left but at the same time make fun of a hard working bartender that built herself up into a representative. 

5 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Agreed as far as real world experience a bartender is much closer to the experience of her constituents than being a college football coach. 

Give Coug a break, he probably hasn't hung out in many bars.

1 hour ago, tspoke said:

I have both been a bartender and a little league coach. I remain undefeated against Nick Saban.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

My cousin whose father worked for the IRS in D.C. went away to school at UCSB and just stayed there. (Santa Barbara can do that to a girl.) She worked PT from day one in the restaurant industry as a waitress and bar tender for many years before finally getting her teaching credential then taught for a couple years and went back to working in an upscale restaurant. It's very difficult to live in SB on a teacher's salary but less so if you're a bartender with regular clients who also acts as assistant manager of the place.

Is there even such a job as a bartender in Provo, Utah? I honestly don't know but if there is, somehow I doubt the money is very good.

23 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

The GOP version of AOC...  only with real life experience and actual success.

Pure AOCDS.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.