Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Ted Redemption

I got the covid

Good luck. I have asthma and try to be careful. I work from an office in my home most of the time so that helps. 2 of my siblings got and it was mild.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Something like 76% of people still deal with covid problems well after we call them recovered. I would get a chest xray. A lot of quiet lung scarring

On 1/14/2021 at 4:11 AM, Red Ted Redemption said:

Tests came back positive. Having trouble catching my breath and feel like a truck hit me. 

Think a hospital down here has that stuff they gave trump. I might have to ask for it. 

Anyone else here get the virus 

I hope you feel better soon, for most people it may be mild to moderate, but don't wait to long if your symptoms worsen, it can go up and down in the next few days.

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@sean327 - how are you feeling man? Keep us updated.

Today is my first good day. Body aches are gone. Still have a fever and everything tastes weird. Never had a cough or breathing issues. I think I’m on the downhill portion now. I’ve been sleeping a lot. I’m itching to be able to go outside and do some smoking!

I heard a local hospital gives everyone with covid increased dosage over OTC recommended of Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc.  I am not able to confirm for myself, but I have started taking at OTC adult recommendations as a preventative in case I get it.  Don't take my post as a recommendation, do your own research and / or talk to appropriate medical professional.  

110926run_defense710.jpg

4 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

Good to hear about those vitamins Been taking them for yrs

How are those Lysol injections working for ya?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 1/15/2021 at 8:09 AM, sean327 said:

Today is my first good day. Body aches are gone. Still have a fever and everything tastes weird. Never had a cough or breathing issues. I think I’m on the downhill portion now. I’ve been sleeping a lot. I’m itching to be able to go outside and do some smoking!

Smoker? Just wondering, they say it’s worst for smokers. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Alright everyone I'm back and better than ever. Felt good then things got REALLY bad out of nowhere. I couldn't breath, 103 fever, had to stay at the hospital. Put me on oxygen for a day and my fever broke. Didn't get any experimental drugs but did get an antiviral. 

Wont lie shit has me scared for my life at the worst part. But now I'm immune so there we go. 

Just now, Red Ted Redemption said:

Alright everyone I'm back and better than ever. Felt good then things got REALLY bad out of nowhere. I couldn't breath, 103 fever, had to stay at the hospital. Put me on oxygen for a day and my fever broke. Didn't get any experimental drugs but did get an antiviral. 

Wont lie shit has me scared for my life at the worst part. But now I'm immune so there we go. 

Happy to hear you’re doing better. Sorry you had to go through that. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 hours ago, Red Ted Redemption said:

Shit. That is scary. Happy to hear you are doing better.

I had it back in early November. Felt like a pretty bad head cold for me. I was exhausted but never really had a fever or breathing issues. Just felt puny and slept a lot. I only had taste or smell affected for one day. My wife didn't have many symptoms(or she is just tougher as she likes to tell me) but lost her taste and smell for longer. Such a strange virus. 

Very glad to hear you came out of it alright.