Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Ben Shapiro Got Murdered

12 minutes ago, toonkee said:

This dude has taken massive damage recently. Remember his dry wife?

I had to look that up. What a clown, for a smart guy he is quite the dumbass isn't he?

21 minutes ago, Los_Aztecas said:

I had to look that up. What a clown, for a smart guy he is quite the dumbass isn't he?

Just quoting you to say a celebrity death match between Peter Dinklage and Warwick Davis... RIP Wicket (your interests which I found hilarious).

i find myself mostly annoyed that he picks a popular song as the lens through which to critique culture.

for crying out loud, ben, just let the kids listen to their envelop pushing musical lyrics.  shrug your shoulders at the immaturity and move on.  they want it to shock you, that's how they know they did it right.

this is the bright shining intellectual who will destroy my leftist arguments?  take a hike, man.  mwcboard's libertarians are the only ones that destroy my leftist arguments.  amirite @halfmanhalfbronco???

13 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

i find myself mostly annoyed that he picks a popular song as the lens through which to critique culture.

for crying out loud, ben, just let the kids listen to their envelop pushing musical lyrics.  shrug your shoulders at the immaturity and move on.  they want it to shock you, that's how they know they did it right.

this is the bright shining intellectual who will destroy my leftist arguments?  take a hike, man.  mwcboard's libertarians are the only ones that destroy my leftist arguments.  amirite @halfmanhalfbronco???

Meh, you always argue in good faith and are earnest.  Hard to "destroy" positions when they are presented like that.  It's also to your benefit that you are smart and witty.

I will grant you that arguing with the Libertarians here is a little different than arguing with the Bobs of the board.