Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akkula

Did the 2A Blow up In our Faces?

The big justification for the unfettered access to firearms (including grenades) on this board and by many others is that it is so the population can fight back against a tyrannical government.  

Isn't that just what the capitol rioters were doing in their minds?  

Did we just arm a bunch of insurrectionist white supremacist hillbillies while the people who are committed to working within the constitution have eschewed the firearm on every hip gun culture?  I am sure half ot the BLM protestors have had their gun rights stripped from them for some legal technicality.  

Posted Image

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Had to know this thread was coming. 

400 million firearms in this country.  10 out of 211 Republicans in the house voted for impeachment for insurrection---or about 5%.  Checking my math is it possible that 95% of the 400 million guns may be held by people with insurrectionist tendencies?  

Remember, according to the popular fable the 2A is designed so "patriots" can overthrow a "tyranically government" by force.

Posted Image

12 minutes ago, Akkula said:

400 million firearms in this country.  10 out of 211 Republicans in the house voted for impeachment for insurrection---or about 5%.  Checking my math is it possible that 95% of the 400 million guns may be held by people with insurrectionist tendencies?  

Remember, according to the popular fable the 2A is designed so "patriots" can overthrow a "tyranically government" by force.

I still believe that while not approving of what happened at the Capitol. Not everyone who stands being the 2A approved of what happened, so stop your little bullshit play.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

9 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Used in self defense 3 million times a year.

Nope.  Too bad congress was not strapped.  

5 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I still believe that while not approving of what happened at the Capitol. Not everyone who stands being the 2A approved of what happened, so stop your little bullshit play.

Perhaps us raving communists can hire you few constitutionalist gun freaks to protect our Subarus, lives, and gulags from the armed mobs.

Posted Image

2 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Perhaps us raving communists can hire you few constitutionalist gun freaks to protect our Subarus, lives, and gulags.  From the 2A mobs

I think this proves that everybody should stay strapped.  Never would have happened.

More guns.

1 hour ago, Blue voodoo said:

Commie comrade

You should study him.  While his ideology is different from your he shares your zeal for violent armed overthrow of governments.  Perhaps you could learn some tactics.

Posted Image

18 minutes ago, Akkula said:

I think that was his motto as well.   Might makes right.

people GIF

Well, it does. Whoever governs does so because they have at least the perception of the most physical power behind them.

45 minutes ago, Akkula said:

I don’t own a gun and never will. I don’t believe in violence. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Did the 2a blow up in our faces? No.

As halfway pointed out there hasn't been an armed attempted takeover.

Could it? No, but by definition. Tyranny isn't objective. If enough people feel that revolution is worth it, well, I guess that's good enough. There's no authority when someone decides so for themselves.

1 minute ago, Akkula said:

I am just glad we didn't sell arms to Germany and Japan in WWII while we were fighting against them at the same time.

Do you think a civil war is coming?

The Masters 5k road race All American.

56 minutes ago, Akkula said:

“This country”?  Bitch, you’re in Costs Rica.  You should never use the word logic.  You have none.  This is a dumb post even by your standards.

v0icAvfW.jpg