Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

ATTN Wyoming Cowboys Fans. This is your next Truck.

Guest #1Stunner
21 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Wow, every Wyoming citizen’s dream truck! Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure that is well out of my price range and the lady probably won’t be letting me get a new truck for awhile. 

Brother, I hear what you're preaching...

We can only dream!   (except for @Rebels18, who is a genius with money, and who might own one in UNLV colors). 

That truck is amazing.  If more people had a Truck like that, there would be more peace and prosperity on the earth.

7 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Brother, I hear what you're preaching...

We can only dream!   (except for @Rebels18, who is a genius with money, and who might own one in UNLV colors). 

That truck is amazing.  If more people had a Truck like that, there would be more peace and prosperity on the earth.

Imagine the number of Wyoming fans you could fit into the tailgate for quicker manufacture of piss bombs. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Guest #1Stunner
10 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Imagine the number of Wyoming fans you could fit into the tailgate for quicker manufacture of piss bombs. 

Bite your tongue!  For the sake of the BYU fans on here...please don't provoke them!!

2 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Wow, every Wyoming citizen’s dream truck! Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure that is well out of my price range and the lady probably won’t be letting me get a new truck for awhile. 

You could start small and work your way up.

1986-Suzuki-Samurai-Yellow-4x4.jpg

People, not a fan.