Del Scorcho

Hey Puck Heads, NHL season begins tonight with an a new all Canadian North division

The only thing to celebrate as a Wild fan this year is that the franchise is one year closer to getting out from under those gawd awful long term and expensive contracts given to Suter and Parise!

In light of this I'm pulling for The Jets to break the Canadian franchise Stanley Cup drought!

25 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Seinfeld I'M Gonna Puke GIF

22 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

The only thing to celebrate as a Wild fan this year is that the franchise is one year closer to getting out from under those gawd awful long term and expensive contracts given to Suter and Parise!

In light of this I'm pulling for The Jets to break the Canadian franchise Stanley Cup drought!

Guess we can't be boys no more.

For the first time ever NHL players are wearing advertisments on their helmets.  This is being allowed this season as a means for teams to generate revenue given the shorted 56-game schedule and lack of ticket revenue.  Uniform advertising is common place in European hockey leagues.  Me thinks the advertisements are here to stay.  I hate it but I'd be shocked that the league is going to turn away revenue even when things get back to normal.

As a Detroit fan, realistically  I'm just hoping to continue the rebuild and be a bad team, instead of the worst team (and a historically bad one at that)

12 hours ago, sebasour said:

As a Detroit fan, realistically  I'm just hoping to continue the rebuild and be a bad team, instead of the worst team (and a historically bad one at that)

3 hours ago, Subcanis said:

Let’s go Blues. 

welcome gentlmen to the thread where real men talk sports

Excuse me now while I continue sharpening one of my axes

• Like 1

I’m excited for the Bruins and Flyers to act as ambassadors for the sport by playing on the California and Nevada border on February 21st. Those are two states that sadly haven’t been exposed to real hockey.

1200px-Boston_Bruins.svg.png