Jump to content
modestobulldog

Project Veritas whopper, PBS atty fired 2.5 hours after publication

Recommended Posts

Calls for taking kids from Trump supporters, sending to reeducation camps, throwing molotov cocktails at Whitehouse if Trump wins the election.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IanforHeisman said:

How many times can they be caught making fraudulent edited videos before people quit listening to them..

You better backtrack quick before you look like an idiot. PBS fired the guy in a couple hours.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

How many times can they be caught making fraudulent edited videos before people quit listening to them..

You might want to watch the videos before you make a fool of yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Molotov cocktail thing was clearly a joke as you can gauge from tone and body language, but the other stuff is pretty troubling.

That being said Veritas is known for goading responses, using fake 're-enactments', and selectively editing videos so there is no context to the snippets. People are right not to trust them. 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

James o'keefe, the greatest investigative journalist of our time.

He is a fraud.  If the police did what he does the case would get thrown out for entrapment.   On top of that he lies and subjectively edits,  etc.  You need to stop seeking out right wing sources that poison your mind with nonsense and hate. 

It shouldn't be hard to find people who hate Trump in this country working all over the place with what he has done.   Why is this a great investigation?  I can go to a bar and find 50 strangers to say the same.   

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

You might want to watch the videos before you make a fool of yourself.

He's known for deceptively edited videos or even paying sources to lie. He's not trustworthy. That remains true regardless of the validity of these videos

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

It is amazing how there echo chamber works for these right wing Trumpists and they all get "on message"

I just popped open my Facebook and one of my Trumper ex co workers has this disgraced source out as well.

It is almost as if we're waiting on this guy to drop some knowledge on us.  But REALLY sometimes he tells the truth and at those times it is really DEEP

image.png.f5ffeb825e4b7cc748b4761703539e44.pngI feel like 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

You better backtrack quick before you look like an idiot. PBS fired the guy in a couple hours.

Wasn’t this guy a contracts attorney? It’s not like he was a reporter or producer. Come on dude, not sure why this is a “gotcha” or big news. 

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So a bunch of MAGA dickheads attempt to overthrow our Guv and attempted to murder some of them.

But you're outraged because one dickhead at PBS is angry with the MAGAssholes.

Yay let's celebrate the fact that Project Veritas busted one dick head at PBS..

Just keep deflecting attention away from the real criminals on the attempted coup.

More Orange Shit for Brains whataboutism.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

The worst part is his comments on COVID in red states.  The molotov cocktail and reeducation camps were a joke, but hey, it can get you fired.  

It is a new day and new times. You can't say for sure it was a joke, it could also be interpreted that he meant it with glee!  Gone are the old colloquialisms, "he should hang for that", "tar and feather", etc.  Probably best for each of us to be cautious in what we say, even in jest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

It is a new day and new times. You can't say for sure it was a joke, it could also be interpreted that he meant it with glee!  Gone are the old colloquialisms, "he should hang for that", "tar and feather", etc.  Probably best for each of us to be cautious in what we say, even in jest.

No.  This board would suck if we did that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

No.  This board would suck if we did that.

Piss off, meet me at the Mankato Best Buy.  If I am lucky enough to kick your ass, I will treat you to a Bent Paddle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Piss off, meet me at the Mankato Best Buy.  If I am lucky enough to kick your ass, I will treat you to a Bent Paddle.

I'm already here.  Some Packers fan wanted to check knuckles earlier.  Beat his Leini-sipping tail back to Hudson.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

So a bunch of MAGA dickheads attempt to overthrow our Guv and attempted to murder some of them.

But you're outraged because one dickhead at PBS is angry with the MAGAssholes.

Yay let's celebrate the fact that Project Veritas busted one dick head at PBS..

Just keep deflecting attention away from the real criminals on the attempted coup.

More Orange Shit for Brains whataboutism.

I didn't watch the video, did he call them deplorables?  They hate that!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Los_Aztecas said:

The Molotov cocktail thing was clearly a joke as you can gauge from tone and body language, but the other stuff is pretty troubling.

That being said Veritas is known for goading responses, using fake 're-enactments', and selectively editing videos so there is no context to the snippets. People are right not to trust them. 

In other words, kind of like the FBI. 

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...