Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Project Veritas whopper, PBS atty fired 2.5 hours after publication

Just now, IanforHeisman said:

How many times can they be caught making fraudulent edited videos before people quit listening to them..

You better backtrack quick before you look like an idiot. PBS fired the guy in a couple hours.

110926run_defense710.jpg

2 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

How many times can they be caught making fraudulent edited videos before people quit listening to them..

You might want to watch the videos before you make a fool of yourself.

110926run_defense710.jpg

The Molotov cocktail thing was clearly a joke as you can gauge from tone and body language, but the other stuff is pretty troubling.

That being said Veritas is known for goading responses, using fake 're-enactments', and selectively editing videos so there is no context to the snippets. People are right not to trust them. 

2 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

James o'keefe, the greatest investigative journalist of our time.

He is a fraud.  If the police did what he does the case would get thrown out for entrapment.   On top of that he lies and subjectively edits,  etc.  You need to stop seeking out right wing sources that poison your mind with nonsense and hate. 

It shouldn't be hard to find people who hate Trump in this country working all over the place with what he has done.   Why is this a great investigation?  I can go to a bar and find 50 strangers to say the same.   

Posted Image

3 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

You might want to watch the videos before you make a fool of yourself.

He's known for deceptively edited videos or even paying sources to lie. He's not trustworthy. That remains true regardless of the validity of these videos

It is amazing how there echo chamber works for these right wing Trumpists and they all get "on message"

I just popped open my Facebook and one of my Trumper ex co workers has this disgraced source out as well.

It is almost as if we're waiting on this guy to drop some knowledge on us.  But REALLY sometimes he tells the truth and at those times it is really DEEP

image.png.f5ffeb825e4b7cc748b4761703539e44.pngI feel like 

Posted Image

5 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

You better backtrack quick before you look like an idiot. PBS fired the guy in a couple hours.

Wasn’t this guy a contracts attorney? It’s not like he was a reporter or producer. Come on dude, not sure why this is a “gotcha” or big news. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

So a bunch of MAGA dickheads attempt to overthrow our Guv and attempted to murder some of them.

But you're outraged because one dickhead at PBS is angry with the MAGAssholes.

Yay let's celebrate the fact that Project Veritas busted one dick head at PBS..

Just keep deflecting attention away from the real criminals on the attempted coup.

More Orange Shit for Brains whataboutism.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

17 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

The worst part is his comments on COVID in red states.  The molotov cocktail and reeducation camps were a joke, but hey, it can get you fired.  

It is a new day and new times. You can't say for sure it was a joke, it could also be interpreted that he meant it with glee!  Gone are the old colloquialisms, "he should hang for that", "tar and feather", etc.  Probably best for each of us to be cautious in what we say, even in jest.

110926run_defense710.jpg

16 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

It is a new day and new times. You can't say for sure it was a joke, it could also be interpreted that he meant it with glee!  Gone are the old colloquialisms, "he should hang for that", "tar and feather", etc.  Probably best for each of us to be cautious in what we say, even in jest.

No.  This board would suck if we did that.

28 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

No.  This board would suck if we did that.

Piss off, meet me at the Mankato Best Buy.  If I am lucky enough to kick your ass, I will treat you to a Bent Paddle.

110926run_defense710.jpg

2 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

So a bunch of MAGA dickheads attempt to overthrow our Guv and attempted to murder some of them.

But you're outraged because one dickhead at PBS is angry with the MAGAssholes.

Yay let's celebrate the fact that Project Veritas busted one dick head at PBS..

Just keep deflecting attention away from the real criminals on the attempted coup.

More Orange Shit for Brains whataboutism.

I didn't watch the video, did he call them deplorables?  They hate that!

Posted Image

9 hours ago, Los_Aztecas said:

The Molotov cocktail thing was clearly a joke as you can gauge from tone and body language, but the other stuff is pretty troubling.

That being said Veritas is known for goading responses, using fake 're-enactments', and selectively editing videos so there is no context to the snippets. People are right not to trust them. 

In other words, kind of like the FBI.