Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

St. Katherines at UNLV - 2pm

6 minutes ago, crixus said:

Not much competition, but I do like the Firebirds logo. University of Saint Katherine Logo 

Ehhh. It's all right. As a Cowboy fan I've seen better.

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

I think Otzelberger knows more than you do...

I'd be willing to take an IQ test against him.

The fun thing about being a sports fan is CSU people would be giving a lot of shit to Pokes fans if we put a beatdown on Saint Katherine's.

Should be expected. 

29 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

The Rebels need to get back into game shape after being off for a month.

Rebs wont need to go to class for awhile. They were properly schooled in Fort Collins over the weekend.

8 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Rebs wont need to go to class for awhile. They were properly schooled in Fort Collins over the weekend.

Losing each game by three points is not exactly schooling.  And the Rebels blew the first one.

15 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

And yet the Rams only won  by three points each game by a team that has been off for a month

Be proud, I guess! :D

7 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

And yet the Rams only won  by three points each game by a team that has been off for a month

Be proud, I guess! :D

I was proud to see Donavan Yap throw the alley-oop attempt to Reece Brown as opposed to getting his first UNLV points.

13 minutes ago, BodyBagGame said:

CSU is going to win a lot of conference games.

They aren't built to be beat an Iowa, but they can beat a Maryland or Creighton. 

Creighton is a top ten team.  And Maryland has road wins at Wisconsin and Illinois.  The only team in the B1G that you’re better than is Nebraska.

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

Creighton is a top ten team.  And Maryland has road wins at Wisconsin and Illinois.  The only team in the B1G that you’re better than is Nebraska.

How's the hooker situation? That's the only thing we need to know from you.

Seriously. Asking for a friend. 

1 hour ago, crixus said:

It's only available in the Las Vegas TV market. Right?

Oh well, the game is almost over anyway. 

Hey, we only scheduled these guys because we had like 6 games cancelled from our 30 day rona' layover... SDSU actually scheduled these guys for real, and we beat them by more than they did. #moralvictories

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

40 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I think Creighton or Maryland would have a hard time against Roddy and CSU, especially if CSU nails those those threes.

Iowa would be a good matchup. I would love to see Roddy match up with a guy like Garza from Iowa.

35 minutes ago, BodyBagGame said:

I think Creighton or Maryland would have a hard time against Roddy and CSU, especially if CSU nails those those threes.

Iowa would be a good matchup. I would love to see Roddy match up with a guy like Garza from Iowa.

If you’re being serious, then YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!  Especially about Luka Garza.  He’d have ZERO issues against David Roddy.