Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Impeachment Round 2 Megathread

45 minutes ago, mysfit said:

The time for healing and unity is when the threat to the Republic is over.

Now is not that time.

Oh brother. There is zero chance Trump could get away with becoming a dictator. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

4 hours ago, retrofade said:

That makes sense. I lived a district over in CA22 with phucking Nunes, but Valadeo's district is almost exactly purple. I actually used to work with a cousin of his and met him once before he went all into politics, he was a pretty nice guy.

Just for having the guts to vote I think he deserves another term.  

11 hours ago, robe said:

Oh brother. There is zero chance Trump could get away with becoming a dictator. 

The guy walking into Fort Knox with a knife trying to steal all the gold has no chance of getting away with it so we should let him go. 

16 hours ago, robe said:

It wasn’t even remotely close to working.

It was a quick thinking capitol police officer away from happening robe. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

37 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I cannot wait for Trump to lose his Las Vegas building, or at least have it be renamed. Hate seeing that thing from my neighborhood. 

Pretty sure Treasure Island owner Phil Ruffin owns most of that building and just pays trump a fee for the name - like some other buildings with the trump - it's a licensing of the name 

55 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I cannot wait for Trump to lose his Las Vegas building, or at least have it be renamed. Hate seeing that thing from my neighborhood. 

Reminds me of when I lived in Vegas; part of my commute was going south on Rancho by UMC, so that thing would basically greet me every day at work. 

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

11 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Reminds me of when I lived in Vegas; part of my commute was going south on Rancho by UMC, so that thing would basically greet me every day at work. 

image.jpeg