Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Monday Nite MWC Hoops - 1/11/21: Who Ya Got?

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

When all is said and done, losing to teams like Wyoming, UNLV, and Fresno on the road won’t hurt as much as losing any games to UNM, AFA, and SJSU. Boise has already negotiated some huge land mines.  Smaller ones await them.

True and losing at home is the real toxin.

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

We get Fresno, UNLV, and USU for the two game series at home.  After Wyoming on the road we get CSU, Nevada, and SDSU on the road

I like the backended schedule in this F'ing covid year.   The practice has occurred in the early games and the unlucky teams with freont loaded schedules like UNLV are showing that maybe practice is all they needed.

3 hours ago, misplacedcowboy said:

My guess is Wyoming will come out to a slow start as they get used to the Boise defense, but will eventually find a way to keep it close at the end. I think the jedi master (Leon) will let his apprentice keep it close and give the Pokes a chance to cover the spread. If I was a betting man, Boise covers the 1st half, but Wyoming covers the +8 at the final buzzer.

Well I'm right so far... hopefully Wyo can settle into a groove

16 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Don't like these pull ups. They need to get to the basket

Agreed. Wyoming can’t match Boise’s athleticism. Don’t play a parameter game when you don’t need to.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg