Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrueAg

Justin Rice back to the MWC

32 minutes ago, TrueAg said:

Former MWC Pre-season DPOY coming back to the league. Wanted to be a part of LBU - aka USU.

https://twitter.com/JustinjaRice/status/1347997210500218880?s=20

ErUMUZKVQAAwJ0y?format=jpg&name=900x900

Big get for USU. Anderson is making a splash, in a good way. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

16 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah I don't get it.  Unless he didn't get along with some of the staff, it's a head scratcher.  Plus he's from Modesto, so it would be much easier for his family to see him play in Fresno.

Just now, Cincy said:

Yeah I don't get it.  Unless he didn't get along with some of the staff, it's a head scratcher.  Plus he's from Modesto, so it would be much easier for his family to see him play in Fresno.

I mean Logan Utah is really pretty.  After spending your entire life in the Central Valley than Arkansas, getting a chance to live for a while in the Rockies would be hard to pass up.

56 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I mean Logan Utah is really pretty.  After spending your entire life in the Central Valley than Arkansas, getting a chance to live for a while in the Rockies would be hard to pass up.

I guess.  It would make more sense to me if he wanted to play at a P5 school.  To each his own.

Justin is trying to get to the NFL. Utah state was horrible last year and I’d imagine they’d have a lot of spots open for him. Combine that and his ex coach from Arkansas State is now the coach at Utah State, Justin will already have a leg up in Anderson’s system. While it does suck, I wish him all the best. Not going to lose sleep over it. 

BDS.jpeg.b92a1351cc7ee6a0de0c311059007356.jpeg

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Um ok. Im no fan of fresno as a city, but cmon. Logan is just a single strip road of fast food chains and motels. Youre trying too hard

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

50 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Dudey you wake up everyday to see this

Logan Utah | Cache Valley Utah USA

Ogden is really a great city :ph34r:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 hours ago, mugtang said:

Ogden is really a great city :ph34r:

You are on my list. Consider yourself bumped above @BSUTOP25 now. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

According to Justin's Dad,  Justin was open to coming back to Fresno State when he entered the portal. He wanted to play his last season close to home at Fresno. However in his Dad's word he did not hear a "peep"

from the Fresno State coaching staff. He is a great player. I have to assume we have a number of seniors coming back for the additional year and along with our recruiting class we did not have room for Justin. I am glad we are not playing against him this year. 

19 hours ago, Cincy said:

Yea, how could anybody turn down that beautiful city and 1990 renovated stadium? Total head scratcher.

1 hour ago, jiminfresno said:

According to Justin's Dad,  Justin was open to coming back to Fresno State when he entered the portal. He wanted to play his last season close to home at Fresno. However in his Dad's word he did not hear a "peep"

from the Fresno State coaching staff. He is a great player. I have to assume we have a number of seniors coming back for the additional year and along with our recruiting class we did not have room for Justin. I am glad we are not playing against him this year. 

That is not excusable by your staff if true.  If Justin Rice wants to come back to Fresno, you make room.