Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Right-wing extremists vow to return to Washington for Joe Biden's inauguration

On 1/10/2021 at 1:26 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

Better to listen to guys like this, right?

ook, Trump losing the election has caused him to bore a hole into the ground and is expected to pop up from the ground in China any time now. He deserves to be impeached for being such an epic dumbass. But having said that, TDS-Q is still alive and well, and will always exist for some people. You obviously have it and probably will for a long time. 

Apparently you've never been to a city council meeting. People go nuts in these places for every issue from building a WalMart next my house, to accusing CC members for taking contractor money under the table to fast track the development they want, and citizens going nuts with threats. I've had to do open houses showing customers where new power lines and substations will be located.

My fave was a proposed sub and TL open house at the county building that I was the engineer on. I answered citizen questions and concerns. Most of mine were OK, but I've been to ones where the police had to be called twice, and I've seen actual fights. 99.999% of these people are just blowing hot air. The spouse spent $1,500 on clothes without telling you, your boss has been making life miserable at work, etc. Threats are common, carrying out your threats is extremely rare. So your example of a pissed off dude at a council meeting is funny. 

kat.jpg

I think the Feds are going to be roaming the grounds in advance to take away guns openly carried or concealed by those screwballs.  Without weapons they'll be no match for the National Guards.

14 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Apparently you've never been to a city council meeting. People go nuts in these places for every issue from building a WalMart next my house, to accusing CC members for taking contractor money under the table to fast track the development they want, and citizens going nuts with threats. I've had to do open houses showing customers where new power lines and substations will be located.

Did Convert just make a confession? :ph34r:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

18 hours ago, sactowndog said:

You are free to post proof otherwise.   I am more than willing to look at your facts.  

You're putting across the typically glossed-over view on the Kurds as pushed by the West. Since 1991 they've had a good degree of autonomy. The "Saddam killed the Kurds!11!!!" bit stems from the events of 1986, and arguably previously to when they led a series of insurrections against the Ba'athists; that said, they got gassed in 1986 because they were backing the Iranians in the Iran-Iraq War; it was obviously a horribly barbaric thing that so many got killed, but is it a surprise when they were backing the opposite side of their home country in one of the nastiest wars in history? Especially when Saddam's army was the 4th largest standing army in the world at the time?

Not really. But in short, since 1991, they've been doing OK for themselves in Iraqi Kurdistan, these days, they have to deal with the Turks coming in and causing problems as well as ISIS and other jihadis causing issues. Those sorts of things weren't happening in the Saddam times.

5 hours ago, madmartigan said:

Your freedom loving is inspiring to me. 

The correct phrase is "Great, now I'm aroused."

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

8 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

You're putting across the typically glossed-over view on the Kurds as pushed by the West. Since 1991 they've had a good degree of autonomy. The "Saddam killed the Kurds!11!!!" bit stems from the events of 1986, and arguably previously to when they led a series of insurrections against the Ba'athists; that said, they got gassed in 1986 because they were backing the Iranians in the Iran-Iraq War; it was obviously a horribly barbaric thing that so many got killed, but is it a surprise when they were backing the opposite side of their home country in one of the nastiest wars in history? Especially when Saddam's army was the 4th largest standing army in the world at the time?

Not really. But in short, since 1991, they've been doing OK for themselves in Iraqi Kurdistan, these days, they have to deal with the Turks coming in and causing problems as well as ISIS and other jihadis causing issues. Those sorts of things weren't happening in the Saddam times.

Events of 1986?  From my understanding the genocide against the Kurds latest for some period of time and was not a one off event.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anfal_genocide

do you dispute the facts in this wiki? 

Looks like the f*cking traitors don't plan to wait for the inauguration. Capitol police tonight briefed Congress on three potential threats, including a plot to encircle the Capitol, WH, and SCOTUS and possibly assassinate Dems in an effort to overthrow the government:

WASHINGTON ― Capitol Police briefed Democrats on Monday night about three more potentially gruesome demonstrations planned in the coming days, with one plot to encircle the U.S. Capitol and assassinate Democrats and some Republicans.

Democrats were told that the Capitol Police and the National Guard were preparing for potentially tens of thousands of armed protesters coming to Washington and were establishing rules of engagement for warfare. In general, the military and police don’t plan to shoot anyone until one of the rioters fires, but there could be exceptions.

18 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Events of 1986?  From my understanding the genocide against the Kurds latest for some period of time and was not a one off event.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anfal_genocide

do you dispute the facts in this wiki? 

Anfal started in 1986. It went on until 1989. That's what happens when you back the opposite side of your overlord in a bloody war that ended in a stalemate. Who would have ever guessed that backing the Iranians in that bloody war would have resulted in retaliation near its end on the part of Saddam?

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Anfal started in 1986. It went on until 1989. That's what happens when you back the opposite side of your overlord in a bloody war that ended in a stalemate. Who would have ever guessed that backing the Iranians in that bloody war would have resulted in retaliation near its end on the part of Saddam?

That’s true but so is my point the Kurds are definitely happy that Saddam is gone.  Trying to exterminate you has that impact.  

9 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

The shit you can learn browsing a college sports message board. Your knowledge of the region is something else man.

8 hours ago, sactowndog said:

That’s true but so is my point the Kurds are definitely happy that Saddam is gone.  Trying to exterminate you has that impact.  

Yeah youre right. They'd rather deal with a devastated central government and constant suicide bombings and crossborder incursions from Ankara. 

11 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Looks like the f*cking traitors don't plan to wait for the inauguration. Capitol police tonight briefed Congress on three potential threats, including a plot to encircle the Capitol, WH, and SCOTUS and possibly assassinate Dems in an effort to overthrow the government:

God save us if this even gets close to happening. Even if they failed it would mean lots of shots fired, and lots of carnage. 

23 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

God save us if this even gets close to happening. Even if they failed it would mean lots of shots fired, and lots of carnage. 

I dread the thought of it.

It seems a shit sandwich has been the special of the day for nearly a year running. I say that as I think I rather have armed insurrectionists grouped together at one centralized rally point for a singular event than dispersed throughout the country committing lone wolf attacks for weeks on-end.

24 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I dread the thought of it.

It seems a shit sandwich has been the special of the day for nearly a year running. I say that as I think I rather have armed insurrectionists grouped together at one centralized rally point for a singular event than dispersed throughout the country committing lone wolf attacks for weeks on-end.

These are supposedly going to be around all 50 state capitols............but I doubt we see all 50 states, but I could see 30 to 35 

54 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I'm afraid it's going to happen. These people genuinely believe that the election was stolen, so it makes sense they would try again to put a stop to the transition of power. I really hope I am wrong.

5 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

These are supposedly going to be around all 50 state capitols............but I doubt we see all 50 states, but I could see 30 to 35 

I doubt these traitorous f*cktards could name ten of them. 

Katlin's got a gun. :ph34r: