Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Right-wing extremists vow to return to Washington for Joe Biden's inauguration

6 minutes ago, 415hawaiiboy said:

I just read some disturbing civil war analysis posted on another message board I frequent (for my profession).  Basically an analysis about how the rebels could overthrow the government.  I find such info spread is an attempt to break down psychological barriers and eventually militarize/embolden people who’s views for power achieved beyond democratic means.  Disturbing that this reached this other forum.  Feeling scared. 

Are you able to crosspost a link, or if not, elaborate?

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

4 hours ago, robe said:

course security should be prepared and shut it down if it becomes a riot instead of a peaceful protest. Exactly the way we should have handled the looting and rioting in 2020. 

Please tell me again...what are they "protesting"?

10 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I watched the animated Hamilton.  Same thing without the dancing.

Without the dancing? Why not have fries without fry sauce while you’re at it? 

14 hours ago, retrofade said:

Good.

Do what Napolean did to make his name and gun down all these Phucks.

Culture War over.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

11 hours ago, THEUniversityofNevada said:

Look, it’s more of a metaphorical hanging. It’s not like they actually built a gallows outside the Capital...

no not at all.

These were just a bunch of Good Ole Boys blowing off some steam.

Do Photos Show Rioters with Zip Cuffs at US Capitol?

A crowd of Trump supporters surround a newly erected set of wooden gallows outside the Capitol Building.

Americans Mayor

10 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

The problem is this.

Although the nutjobs are mainly the modern equivalent of Southern dirt farmers in 1860, they see themselves as the modern version of American revolutionaries in 1775.

Lisa DeJardins at PBS made the same remark about her conversations with the Anarchists. When they told her they were the heirs to the Revolution, she thought to herself, "The French Revolution ?"

Americans Mayor

9 hours ago, renoskier said:

I think this is a good idea. Do the oath from the Oval Office.

Or Joes basement in Deleware.

B)

Americans Mayor

9 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

This entire situation is so interesting. You literally have a group of people who think that they can overthrow the government AND the rights granted to them by the constitution still apply — as they try to overthrow the government? What am I not understanding here?

Their Point of View.

Americans Mayor

8 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

You are serious aren’t you?  I’m not against Kamala at all.  Don’t necessarily like her policies but she isn’t the devil.  Not a fan of AOC and still think her 15 minutes of fame are about up.  We’ll see.  I’ll have you know I voted for a woman a couple of months ago for president.  Hillary is an old washed up screech owl.  She has no business running the greatest nation on earth.  If you think she does well then I don’t know what to say to you.  You are just wrong!

She is far more competent than the current shit stain.

That aint sayin' much. But she was

Americans Mayor

8 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Her reaction to the leader of the country with the highest standard of living in Africa being rapped to death with a bayonet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DXDU48RHLU

Were talking about Mohmar Qaddafi.

He got what was coming to him.

No tears from me.

Americans Mayor

6 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Biden won’t stand for it.  He won’t let them think they can impact the country.  If he takes a bullet so be it, I would guess is his thought process.  

Which, ironically, results in a worst case scenario for Shit Stainistan. 

Kamala Harris: 2020 Presidential Election Candidate | NBC News

Americans Mayor

57 minutes ago, mysfit said:

Are we at the start of an asymmetrical civil war?

Well at least it will prove my point of how the 2nd Amendment as currently implemented is useless.   

Just to reiterate, I absolutely don’t think the intent of the 2nd Amendment to protect us from tyrannical leadership is useless.  We were 100,000 votes short of descending into a fascist hell hole.  Any Dem ought to think hard about that point as they fashion gun control legislation.  

32 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Were talking about Mohmar Qaddafi.

He got what was coming to him.

No tears from me.

Dude also held North Africa together too.

The world is run by nasty people. Sometimes they serve some greater good. Removing him caused a lot more problems than leaving him in power would have created.

The average Libyan's standard of living was on par with Canada's. Now....not so much.

5 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Dude also held North Africa together too.

The world is run by nasty people. Sometimes they serve some greater good. Removing him caused a lot more problems than leaving him in power would have created.

The average Libyan's standard of living was on par with Canada's. Now....not so much.

Yep ... anyone who thinks the overthrow of Qaddafi was some type of liberty movement is +++++ing dumb. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

She is far more competent than the current shit stain.

That aint sayin' much. But she was

In hind sight you probably right but no way in hell at that point in time would I have voted for her!  I didn’t vote for Trump either time.  I considered it the first go around and instead didn’t vote for a president in ‘16 at all.

42 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

In hind sight you probably right but no way in hell at that point in time would I have voted for her!  I didn’t vote for Trump either time.  I considered it the first go around and instead didn’t vote for a president in ‘16 at all.

I mean, yay. :shrug:

14 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Wow... Alex Jones called someone else CRAZY and was correct. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.