Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

OT-Second Pfizer Vaccine

4 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

that'll be a fun phone call to work "yes sir, got my THIRD shot today! of course now I have a really bad headache and funny tummy...but Im on my way!"

Ummm, I don’t think you get it.

@kalua pig’s version of the 3rd vaccine shot will leave you with a sore a$$hole.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

I'm scheduled for my second Pfizer shot on Wednesday, then I turn around and get on a plane two hours later. I'm hoping that I'm not completely miserable on the flight, but I'm prepared to be. 

2 hours ago, Slapdad said:

I'm scheduled for my second Pfizer shot on Wednesday, then I turn around and get on a plane two hours later. I'm hoping that I'm not completely miserable on the flight, but I'm prepared to be. 

My symptoms didn’t hit until about 18 hours after the shot. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

12 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

My symptoms didn’t hit until about 18 hours after the shot. 

I will my time my shots of slivovitz accordingly. B)

On 1/12/2021 at 7:04 AM, Slapdad said:

I will my time my shots of slivovitz accordingly. B)

No lie, yesterday I was trying to remember what my brother in law used to drink when they went in to Czechoslovakia back in the day. How did you know I was trying to remember that, lol.

1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

I'm getting mine on Monday. I have a 12h shift after I get it.

I also worked 12. 2 hours into my shift, a coworker came up to me and said I looked like shit. She gave me some Ibuprofen 800’s, they helped, but I was in a weird haze the rest of the day. Good luck. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On 1/13/2021 at 6:52 PM, 4UNLV said:

No lie, yesterday I was trying to remember what my brother in law used to drink when they went in to Czechoslovakia back in the day. How did you know I was trying to remember that, lol.

I have a Serbian friend that would “cure’ everything with slivovitz. It was a remedy that I could get behind.