Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warbow

Portal—Transfers in

We pretty much got a tread for portal transfers out, here one for coming on.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

6’4 defensive line from Oklahoma.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

6’5” tight end from Georgia.

6’2” linebacker from Baylor

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

Transfers from Temple are not something i would celebrate.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

3 hours ago, Headbutt said:

You can say that again...

1 hour ago, Eat_Your_Dried_Fruits said:

Colorado State keeping that Temple transfer pipeline strong. 

Don't forget our BC & Miami Pipeline as well...

2 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Transfers from Temple are not something i would celebrate.

Oh, not celebrating, just reporting.

Addazio did manage to keep Trey Mcbride, Scott Patchan, Toby McBride, Manny Jones, Ellison Hubbard, and Ryan Stonehouse from transferring/NFL/calling it quits/whatever.  I am celebrating that.  Best punter and D-line in the conference.  We need to get some help, but not in those spots.

17 hours ago, trvitmvnz said:

Utah State has a load of dudes coming in and i don't think they are done 

They just keep coming. Joyner (transfer from Miami) was a 4* ESPN guy with offers out of HS to every school in Florida, +Alabama, + half the schools in the BIG10. I know these guys are just looking for PT or maybe a 2nd chance with a new team and new coaches to prove themselves but hey, I'll take it.

EregELeXAAAvIpL?format=jpg&name=medium

2 hours ago, TrueAg said:

They just keep coming. Joyner (transfer from Miami) was a 4* ESPN guy with offers out of HS to every school in Florida, +Alabama, + half the schools in the BIG10. I know these guys are just looking for PT or maybe a 2nd chance with a new team and new coaches to prove themselves but hey, I'll take it.

EregELeXAAAvIpL?format=jpg&name=medium

Sounds like this is just a guy looking for an opportunity due to his relative lack of playing time at Miami and Miami's tight scholarship situation.  Could be a great get.