Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Twitter Permanently Suspends Trump’s Twitter

Guest #1Stunner
On 1/9/2021 at 6:26 PM, WAC_FAN said:

Amazon Web Services is coming under fire for hosting the hate speech on Parler. If Amazon decides to pull the plug on Parler, they'll be down, probably for months.

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Weird, almost like they care about threats of violence that aren't being properly moderated. Wonder if something happened recently that is impacting Parler's status?..hmmmmmmm.

8eb2db7ee0882b629605bc8daf20c289139d3841

3 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

Wouldn't that be good info for authorities to follow? ABC news says social media is being used in hunting down the rioters.

I mean allowing them to plan so you can stop them feels like a worse version of fast and furious. 

Not sure why stunner keeps quoting me when he posts greenwalds rants. I just made a silly joke about the being the same person but whatever. Carry on.

But let me ask this, what is the end game? Do people want the government to force google, apple, AWS to have to host websites/apps that they don't want associated with them? I get not liking them having the power but it is up to them if they want to host such things. I don't really see a solution that isn't much worse.

Guest #1Stunner
28 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Not sure why stunner keeps quoting me when he posts greenwalds rants. I just made a silly joke about the being the same person but whatever. Carry on.

But let me ask this, what is the end game? Do people want the government to force google, apple, AWS to have to host websites/apps that they don't want associated with them? I get not liking them having the power but it is up to them if they want to host such things. I don't really see a solution that isn't much worse.

Just joking with you, on a few Glenn Greenwald tweets I posted, in response to your prior post saying I am Glenn Greenwald.