Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Friday Nite MWC Hoops 1-8-21; Who Ya Got?

I have a hard time with Fresno being a 13.5 point favorite after seeing them play less than 2 weeks ago. But I cannot imagine ever putting any money on San Jose State. I’ll pass on this one.

Ive been winning a shit ton betting with Boise but for some reason I’ll sit this one out. I think the Broncos will win easily but after nearly getting beat on a backdoor cover on Wednesday, I’m thinking the same could happen against me.

I watched the Paul Weir presser after UNM got smoked the other night. It was morose to say the least. And he talked about his team being down because they aren’t gonna get to return to Alby-Q on Friday night. I’m thinking the Lobos mail it in. My drachmas are on Utah State tonight.

Take the under in the USU game... and the points. USU will easily cover.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

11 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

These all look like pretty easy picks.  Fresno, USU, Boise

I thought San Diego State and CSU looked like good picks yesterday but you never know.

4 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I thought San Diego State and CSU looked like good picks yesterday but you never know.

I lost with CSU -9.5 last night. I won with Nevada/SDSU U 137.

So my night cost me $2 :( ...but I got 2 drink tokes :thumbsup:

After seeing how well Air Force adjusted in the 2nd game at Nevada, I won't go near that game.

I'll lay the points with Utah State.

3 hours ago, renoskier said:

I lost with CSU -9.5 last night. I won with Nevada/SDSU U 137.

So my night cost me $2 :( ...but I got 2 drink tokes :thumbsup:

After seeing how well Air Force adjusted in the 2nd game at Nevada, I won't go near that game.

I'll lay the points with Utah State.

Looks like you have it nailed.

9 minutes ago, lobo81 said:

Halftime. 18-45 😂🤣

can the Lobos be Team Tank to maybe quicken his inevitable firing? 

Contact information for Eddie Nunez is posted on the Lobo Lair. I imagine with all the "Fire Weir" threads getting posted there, Eddie will get some feedback from Lobos fans... If any Lobos fans want his info, let me know and I'll PM you.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

I wish this was near rock bottom...but it keeps sinking to lower levels. How much lower can it get?!...a once proud program and great fan base is now the laughingstock of the MWC. 

I really think San Jose blows Los Lobos out.