Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Nevada @ SDSU

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I’m pretty shocked. This team came to play. It ain’t pretty, but they’re on the level with a good team.

Me too. I expected a whoopin tonight

There’s going to be some real dogfight games between the top 5 or 6 teams in the MWC. I’m impressed by Nevada. They play tough defense and can shoot the three. You don’t get anything easy inside. Their problem tonight was Mitchell. They had no one to match up with him.

They contained Schakel well until his three point shot in the last minute. The guy guarding him never left him alone the whole game which is what you have to do against a great shooter. 

I suspect the rematch between these two is going to be another close one. 

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

There’s going to be some real dogfight games between the top 5 or 6 teams in the MWC. I’m impressed by Nevada. They play tough defense and can shoot the three. You don’t get anything easy inside. Their problem tonight was Mitchell. They had no one to match up with him.

They contained Schakel well until his three point shot in the last minute. The guy guarding him never left him alone the whole game which is what you have to do against a great shooter. 

I suspect the rematch between these two is going to be another close one. 

I thought the defense on him was pretty good. Dude was just better. How old is he? Can he graduate already.