Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Baylor Offensive Line Coach fired after only one day because of black face incident

Guest #1Stunner

As some already shared on here, Baylor recently hired BYU Offensive Coordinator, Jeff Grimes.

Ryan Pugh played college football at Auburn, and worked with Jeff Grimes at LSU.   When Grimes came over to BYU, he brought Pugh over with him, where he was the O-Line coach for 1 season, before moving on to Troy, to be their OC.

Well Grimes likes Pugh at lot, and hired him as the new Offensive Line coach at Baylor.   However, it appears that Baylor found an old photo of him from college, where he did a black face halloween (trying to look like Reggie Bush with Kim Kardashian).   

Baylor immediately fired him.  And now he lost his job at Troy it looks like.   Moral of story---don't do stupid stuff in College.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Pugh

On 1/7/2021 at 1:45 PM, #1Stunner said:

As some already shared on here, Baylor recently hired BYU Offensive Coordinator, Jeff Grimes.

Ryan Pugh played college football at Auburn, and worked with Jeff Grimes at LSU.   When Grimes came over to BYU, he brought Pugh over with him, where he was the O-Line coach for 1 season, before moving on to Troy, to be their OC.

Well Grimes likes Pugh at lot, and hired him as the new Offensive Line coach at Baylor.   However, it appears that Baylor found an old photo of him from college, where he did a black face halloween (trying to look like Reggie Bush with Kim Kardashian).   

Baylor immediately fired him.  And now he lost his job at Troy it looks like.   Moral of story---don't do stupid stuff in College.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Pugh

From what you described, and from what I'm seeing on the photo, it doesn't look like it was racial or even racially insensitive. 

I'm glad FB wasn't around when I was in college.  I'd be living under a bridge if all my stupid shit from college was photographed and posted.

I'm not really the litigious type, but I hope there is a legal remedy he can pursue.    I'd like to see this man get paid. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

You two idiots will never get systemic racism.  I’m surprised you weren’t in DC

"Everyone wants a hero...And Derek Carr, he's going to be a hero at times."

- Pat Hill

7 minutes ago, 1IvyDog said:

No, we just call bullshit when it's clearly bullshit.  

If a white kid goes trick or treating in a Michael Jordan costume, is that systemic racism? 

All of this crying "Wolf" garbage is going to result in a broader disconnect and you social justice, libshits will just make matters worse.   As usual. 

Please point out the racial component of this incident. 

Barack Obama

Hey idiot, black face has been used to denigrate Blacks for over 100 years.  You should have paid attention in school!

"Everyone wants a hero...And Derek Carr, he's going to be a hero at times."

- Pat Hill

1 minute ago, 1IvyDog said:

Hey idiot, black face has been used to denigrate Blacks for over 100 years.  You should have paid attention in school!

No shit.  But not all incidents are the same.  He wasn't mocking anyone or any race.  

You're a phucking moron. 

Go tear down a statue.  You'll feel better.

Barack Obama

18 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

From what you described, and from what I'm seeing on the photo, it doesn't look like it was racial or even racially insensitive. 

I'm glad FB wasn't around when I was in college.  I'd be living under a bridge if all my stupid shit from college was photographed and posted.

I'm not really the litigious type, but I hope there is a legal remedy he can pursue.    I'd like to see this man get paid. 

A guy losses a career over a dumshit moment in his life. At some point there needs to be 2nd chances and redemption. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

image.jpeg.79e5929ddf1e0a96d82cf91d5e3062a3.jpeg These guys should be tarred and feathered as well and not just because the movie wasn't funny.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

12 minutes ago, 1IvyDog said:

When you tuck your balls do you usually tape them to back of your crack or do you find that if you can insert them far enough into your ass they will stay? Always wondered how lower test folks do that

Guest #1Stunner
29 minutes ago, 1IvyDog said:

Shut up dummy.   

I didn't offer an opinion on anything, other than "don't do stupid stuff".   Was that offensive to you?

I related a current event, and shared the story is all.   

Just now, #1Stunner said:

Shut up dummy.   

I didn't offer an opinion on anything, other than "don't do stupid stuff".   Was that offensive to you?

I related a current event is all.

The fact that you posted it makes you a systemic racist.  You should probably get some therapy.  :D

Barack Obama

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Aslowhiteguy said:

The fact that you posted it makes you a systemic racist.  You should probably get some therapy.  :D

He seems to think that, which is sad.   I'm not even sure who this clown calling me out is.

190919-blurred-justin-trudeau-aladdin-costume-ew-330p_f0e892e09fd290dc5bd076613228369f.fit-760w.jpgCanadian Prime Minister

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 

img_8882_custom-77b864c16a5bc78be0efaee8ae550f0acd65f203-s800-c85.jpgCurrent Virginia Governor. Is he the one in black face or the sheet?