Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akkula

Republicans...end the Trump reign of terror on your party and the country...Time to remove him from office.

Just saw that on CNN.  A prudent position, I suppose. I don't think Pence wants to be on the front lines of any battle to remove Orange Man, yet he knows that if push comes to shove he's gonna have to act...  

1 hour ago, sjsbuff said:

Just saw that on CNN.  A prudent position, I suppose. I don't think Pence wants to be on the front lines of any battle to remove Orange Man, yet he knows that if push comes to shove he's gonna have to act...  

I heard an eye opening statement today.

"70% of the House GOP (147 out of 211) voted to overturn the EC while there was still blood on the floors of the Capitol."

What a disgusting lot.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 1/7/2021 at 8:07 AM, OrediggerPoke said:

No I disagree with this idea.  That will fire up his already enraged lunatic base and only seek to expand his influence and give credence to his falsehoods.  The best way to handle Trump is to minimize his Influence and to isolate him. Administration officials and Pence realize this.   

Completely disagree. Our own history shows what happens when we fail to provide consequences for Traiterous or Criminal Activity from our Leadership.

Post Civil War and Reconstruction, President Johnson let the Confederate States back  into the Union. Without consequences. The same Congressional Leadership was back in the Capitol within a year of readmittance.  End result, Jim Crow and the KKK for starters.

1974, Ford pardons Nixon and succeeding Presidents have acted with Impunity and a belief they are above Law,  Reagan, Bush 43, and now this Anarchist.

Letting the Orange Shit Stain off the hook only sets the table for a more competent and sinister Demagogue to truly overthrow our Constitution. What took place last week, while disturbing and terrifying was amateur hour compared to what will come next.

Our Nation, Red and Blue, must act swiftly with criminal and political consequences for what just happened.

Americans Mayor

On 1/7/2021 at 11:42 AM, NorCalCoug said:

Oh here we go..,  another pending nuclear war.  And you talk of idiots.  😂 

Its this kind of an attitude from those that mattered, that enabled and emboldened the Orange Shit Stain to go this far.

Americans Mayor

On 1/7/2021 at 12:17 PM, OrediggerPoke said:

Our founding founders left a kingdom by force and were keenly aware of the problem that could arise by giving one person unfettered power.  They instilled the checks and balances that still shape our great nation today.

Loop Trump GIF

The failure of the GOP to enact those checks and balances, because of you know, Teams and Shit, is exactly why we are here.

There needs to be criminal consequences when Leadership goes off the deep end.

Americans Mayor

On 1/8/2021 at 8:03 AM, #1Stunner said:

@BSUTOP.25

@BSUTOP25

The IQ of the board just dropped.

How can that be when I state a fact ?

oh, i keep forgetting about the Self Inflicted Superiority Complex of some on this board.

Americans Mayor

On 1/8/2021 at 11:13 AM, TheSanDiegan said:

This is, IMO, a last-chance for the GOP to save it's name and legacy. 

:lol:

The Trumpian GOP will never change nor do they care what we think about their Legacy.

They just want power.

At any and all costs.

Americans Mayor

On 1/8/2021 at 3:12 PM, Akkula said:

Murkowski has jumped:

“Well, you know, there’s a lot of people who actually thought that I did that in 2010, think that I became an independent. I didn’t have any reason to leave my party in 2010. I was a Republican who ran a write-in campaign and I was successful. But I will tell you, if the Republican Party has become nothing more than the party of Trump, I sincerely question whether this is the party for me,”

She, Collins, and Romney all need to go indy.  None of them need the Republican party or a primary psycho to run against.

Romney won't leave the Party because, in Utah the winner of the GOP primary is the de facto winner of the GE. 

Thats why I registered R.

Americans Mayor

6 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Well .... well.......Impeachment just got much tougher !!!

Nothing much changes.

Americans Mayor

6 hours ago, sebasour said:

It's nice to see someone reasonable from the right denounce Qanon

This should be in tthe "GOP has lost its mind thread."

this is phucking hilarious.

:rotflmfao:

Americans Mayor

5 hours ago, sjsbuff said:

Word is Orange Man was impressed with Shell-of-His-Former-Self Tootin' Rudy in his various election objection forays.  His record was impeccable... 

The best and the brightest !

Americans Mayor

5 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

He just hired Rudy. Does Pence need anymore proof than that ?

Americans Mayor

This country is neither safe nor secure with that seditious orange schittgibbon in charge. He must be removed, soonest.

If they can't or won't go the 25th route, then impeachment is the only path. And it doesn't matter a gd what the Senate may, or may not do.

His offenses are impeachable. He presents a continued threat. The House, in order to uphold their oaths of office, MUST start impeachment hearings. 

Every person involved in Wed insurrection must be prosecuted. There can be no confusion or doubt that an attack on our government will result in prosecution. If this country stands for anything, it must first stand up for itself.

One of the Final Five..........