toonkee

Today's Assault on Constitutional Democracy Gamethread

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, it's like an ugly version of the Camas prairie and the palouse, but again with way more people.  And people are disgusting. 

Camas Prairie Centennial Marsh Wildlife Management Area - Wikipedia

bud I went to school in Spokane, you aren't going to be able to convince me that the palouse is pretty. Just for that comparison, I'm going to have to ask about the famed Idaho pronghorn population. Is it 2% of Wyoming yet?

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Yeah you're so attuned to it you think there's large scale mining and logging up there. Lmao. You must be so familiar with it. 

You best stick to getting outraged about people praising women in the pandemic. 

I mean, the air quality concerns were not from me...Take that up from the people who study it.

2 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

C'mon now.  You know that green lasts a couple months tops, and that smoke in that photo can linger for a month.  Gotta get into the hills to have a scenic summer.

Yeah, no smoke in wine country.  Ted Cruz says LMAO at California.

@happycamper your google fu is weaker than I would expect during this debate.  Did not even think to look up where the actual cell towers were, never thought to look up cell towers and line of sight over different topography and could not even google biodiversity by state.

@Joe from WY can be forgiven his ignorant and incorrect (laughably so) takes as he shoots from the hip.  But you?  For shame.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@happycamper your google fu is weaker than I would expect during this debate.  Did not even think to look up where the actual cell towers were, never thought to look up cell towers and line of sight over different topography and could not even google biodiversity by state.

I don't care about that boring shit this is the only fishing expedition I care about and I'm way over my limit. The only thing I need to prove is the insecurity of the Idaho wilderness expert and in that I am GOD

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yup.

Wyoming for one

image.png.f6f51b481d08400d086998f5eac0491d.png

so all I have to do is make 22 idaho species extinct?

easy. (also give me a link)

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@Joe from WY can be forgiven his ignorant and incorrect (laughably so) takes as he shoots from the hip.  But you?  For shame.

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, no smoke in wine country.  Ted Cruz says LMAO at California.

I am not going to argue the either/or y'all are going with.  Just a comment on that photo.  I live in that region.  And there are some wine areas there too.  I am sure it "gives the grapes this nice, subtle texture (or some other bullshit the wineries throw at their customers)" 

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Tell me more about the big logging and mining operations in the Humboldt/Del Norte area. Lmao. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I don't care about that boring shit this is the only fishing expedition I care about and I'm way over my limit. The only thing I need to prove is the insecurity of the Idaho wilderness expert and in that I am GOD

so all I have to do is make 22 idaho species extinct?

easy. (also give me a link)

Linky link https://www.natureserve.org/sites/default/files/publications/files/stateofunions.pdf

Note Alaska is next to last.  Page 14

Your argument falls apart right there.  In shambles.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Linky link https://www.natureserve.org/sites/default/files/publications/files/stateofunions.pdf

Note Alaska is next to last.  Page 14

Your argument falls apart right there.  In shambles.

By the way @happycamper took me all of 30 seconds on google and 5 seconds using control f to find that....

For shame....

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The issues with air quality from pollution are detailed in the link.

You linked a vague blurb off an NPS website. I looked. So again. Tell me more about these pollutant filled operations going on up there.