toonkee

Today's Assault on Constitutional Democracy Gamethread

On 6/20/2021 at 9:34 AM, PackNation said:

Hey, just like @Nevada Convert and others keep saying....no insurrection here.

Just some slow motion pushing with no weapons involved.  Basically just some patriotic tourists happy to be there. 

I just can’t believe that was an ex cop doing that shit.. Clearly there was some pre planning that took place, considering the rep from Oregon told people which door he’d unlock. Just wonder how far up it goes.

I forgot about the noose and gallow that was set up with Pence’s name on it.

38 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I just can’t believe that was an ex cop doing that shit.. Clearly there was some pre planning that took place, considering the rep from Oregon told people which door he’d unlock. Just wonder how far up it goes.

I forgot about the noose and gallow that was set up with Pence’s name on it.

That was from storming the Oregon capital building if I remember correctly, which was pretty much no different than the many times the Idaho capital building has been stormed or “occupied.”

I’m not buying into the “pre planning” talk, just think capital police didn’t want to start gunning people down.  The same happened during the Memorial Day weekend riots of 2020.  In Chicago the excuse of not bringing in the national guard is that it would escalate things. 

Glad all these jackasses are getting recognized and prosecuted.  

Florida Man Pleads Guilty to Charges of Conspiracy and Obstruction Following Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/florida-man-pleads-guilty-charges-conspiracy-and-obstruction-following-jan-6-capitol

Defendant is First in a Sixteen-Person, Oath-Keeper-Affiliated Conspiracy Case to Cooperate and Plead Guilty Arising from Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

Graydon Young, 54, of Englewood, pleaded guilty to counts one and two of the fourth superseding indictment issued on May 26, which charged him with conspiracy and obstruction of justice. Young faces up to 20 years in prison for obstruction of Congress and up to five years in prison for conspiracy as well as three years of supervised release and a $250,000 fine:banhammer: :rotflmfao:

1 hour ago, SharkTanked said:

I hope they take the entire "Oath Keepers" movement down. No one has bastardized patriotism and the Constitution more than these GI Jokes.

They have zero understanding of what their oath means. They drank the Trump Kool-Aid from day one. 

• Like 2