toonkee

Today's Assault on Constitutional Democracy Gamethread

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

McConnell isn't +++++ing around...

McConnell is a lot of things, but stupid isn’t one of them. Twice Impeached Orange Man is poison, toxic... whatever you want to call it (Head Dipschitt is also very much accepted/applicable). Mitch recognizes this and is smart to divorce himself from the ultimate turd. There we will be fallout, sure, but the Republican Party needs to start damage control ASAP. It will take them a long time to manage that, but in the meantime he’s apparently set on righting the ship. One only hopes he decides to vote to convict the soon to be ex (and disgraced) Pres and that many others in the GOP follow in line...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

McConnell isn't +++++ing around...

No reason to give Moscow Mitch a thumbs up for that comment. But for The Turtle's abject refusal to call out any of his BS, Mr. Grumpy would never have had the support necessary for that insurrection to occur.

• Like 4

Just now, sactowndog said:

Figures.  Save yourself and let the little guys stupid enough to do your bidding hang.  Typical Trump.   

Now if Biden were smart he would look at a select group of these people and would pardon them.   

I'd bet some of the names would be Boebert, Brooks, Greene, Gaetz, Gohmert, Gosar, & Biggs from the GOP House 

• Like 1

Just now, sactowndog said:

Yeah.  If I’m Biden I don’t pardon them I pardon a number of the morons who believed Trump and stormed the capital.   

If they are found to have aided the sedition & insurrection, they should be removed from their House seats, tried & sentenced 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

@BSUTOP25 the jig is up

First they came for the religious extremists. Then they came for the fascists and racists. When they finally came for @BSUTOP25 no one said anything because no one gives a shit about libertarians.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Los_Aztecas said:

First they came for the religious extremists. Then they came for the fascists and racists. When they finally came for @BSUTOP25 no one said anything because no one gives a shit about libertarians.

We libertarians are notorious for causing many panties to drop. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On 1/13/2021 at 8:14 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

If it was accidental, why wasn’t it fixed right away? 

I have no clue.

Way beyond my pay grade to correct.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor