toonkee

Today's Assault on Constitutional Democracy Gamethread

1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

I get the feeling things might not be totally over yet - Jan 20 is 14 days away & what happens if 25th Amendment is call on? These nut jobs could lose what little is left of their minds if they see trump removed early much less on 1/20/21 which could be a total shit show as they try to stop the inauguration 

I hope it's over, but this today might just be Act 1 

You’d see a lot worse riots. 

Just now, soupslam1 said:

Do I think it was significant enough to make a difference? My answer is no. Do I believe the Democrats are capable of it?  My answer is yes. 

Okay, glad we got your opinion on a hypothetical. Now to the matter hand.

How to you feel about a losing president not just questioning the results of an election, but actively claiming that he won in a landslide. Then trying to have his VP overturn the results of that election and sending out a weak ass rebuke of the people storming the Capitol Building on his behalf.

There's plenty of times in politics where people hold their nose and choose the lesser of two evils, but do you really not see how batshit +++++ing insane this guy is? Do you think any of this is normal

5 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Wait. He handles rentals as well? Both he and Bob are dumb as phuck Trumpers. I think the message is clear.... never manage rental properties unless you want to end up like them.

Crap.

I need to sell my condos, stat...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Apparently some woman wasn’t so lucky. 

the video is apparently making the rounds, already.   Not a hill aide but one of the MAGA nutjobs who rushed the capitol.  Play stupid games...

4 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

I get the feeling things might not be totally over yet - Jan 20 is 14 days away & what happens if 25th Amendment is call on? These nut jobs could lose what little is left of their minds if they see trump removed early much less on 1/20/21 which could be a total shit show as they try to stop the inauguration 

I hope it's over, but this today might just be Act 1 

Hot take, but in my opinion as soon as they broke down the doors to the Senate Chamber the officers should have been given the green light. This isn't some shoe store in downtown LA, it's the phucking United States Senate Chamber! 

• Like 2

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

2 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Twitter has now pulled down today's Trump video and most of the tweets he has made today.

I wonder if they’re going to ban him. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater