toonkee

Today's Assault on Constitutional Democracy Gamethread

Guessing this messes up the timeline on getting the EC count done before midnight....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Liz Cheney calling the president’s statement “inadequate”.... fvck off Liz. That wasn’t inadequate, that was basically a dog whistle from Trump telling there’s people they are right and to keep it up. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, WAC_FAN said:

The Republicans who supported this need to come out and face this and tried to fix it.

I've said this since 2016. The only ones that can save us are Republicans.

• Like 1

Just now, tspoke said:

So when they get this under control and begin certifying again, do you think they will still object to the other states and drag this out or are they gonna turn on Trump enough to not object.

Legitimate question.    

I think if anyone in the senate objects now it'll be Tuberville.  He's dogshit dumb, whereas the other senate GOPers are just cynical.

• Like 2

Just now, Rofl_copter_dos said:

Legitimate question.    

I think if anyone in the senate objects now it'll be Tuberville.  He's dogshit dumb, whereas the other senate GOPers are just cynical.

How did they vote for him, he wasn't even a particularly great football coach!!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WAC_FAN said:

How did they vote for him, he wasn't even a particularly great football coach!!!!

Alabama is as ruby red as it gets.  Doug Jones got elected in a nailbiter and it was only because republicans ran an actual pedophile.

1 minute ago, tspoke said:

IMG_3878_20210106_140409.jpg.093e05fd5e8f6fb74c9ebb5ded70ca7c.jpg

Just now, mugtang said:

Beat me by a minute 

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater