toonkee

Today's Assault on Constitutional Democracy Gamethread

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

Trump and Jr. are like "it's just a prank, bro", my bad.

He, his brother, and his sister-in-law were stirring them up before their dad got up and aired his grievances before telling them to head to the Capital.

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

He, his brother, and his sister-in-law were stirring them up before their dad got up and aired his grievances before telling them to head to the Capital.

Trump family smart enough to realize what they done too late? Chiting their pants?

9 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

No. Nobody posting right now is storming the Capitol. Nobody is complicit for what those people are doing other than those that are committing these 

Stand back and stand by???

Just now, NevadaFan said:

Trump family smart enough to realize what they done too late? Chiting their pants?

Sitting around not caring.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

5 minutes ago, retrofade said:

The GOP members of Congress backing the "stop the steal" movements and claiming the election is invalid are absolutely phucking complicit in all of this.

Definitely.

2 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Gee Ted, you didn't think anyone would take all the talk seriously.

+++++ him. +++++ Trump. 

34 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Cops just standing there 

Flying the flag of a treasonous rebellion against the union while you storm the capitol. Cool stuff right there. 

• Like 2

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

There is serious issue with voting in our country. 60 to 80% of members of both parties feel like the election was stolen when they lose. If this isn’t corrected there will be severe consequences for this country. 

I would say 80% of Republicans feel like this election was stolen. 1% of us want the the electoral college overturned. But we all want this fixed. Next time the crowd will be bigger and angrier in Washington. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3

The Masters 5k road race All American.

I haven’t read this thread, so I apologize if this has been said before but where the fück is the Military?

If these people were Mexican, Arab, or Black, they’d be massacred by now.

I want these worthless retards slaughtered IMMEDIATELY. 

Fücking TERRORISTS.