Jump to content
halfmanhalfbronco

Air Force academy @ Boise. Round 1.

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Max isn't going to lose minutes with Doutrive back. He's a really good player

I think DD will steal Akot’s time if Akot can’t start making buckets. Doutrive has show already he can get to the basket and most importantly finish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jalex4141 said:

It was clear they were calling for the team that was behind.  Frustrating but not unusual. 

Almost cost me. Eff Eric Curry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

The refs made up for it in the 2nd half

Not even close.....totally one side for what WASN’T called.   
But the bottom line is if AF took better care of the ball it would have been closer, but not the win tonight with the refs

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ltcpilot said:

Not even close.....totally one side for what WASN’T called.   
But the bottom line is if AF took better care of the ball it would have been closer, but not the win tonight with the refs

5 fouls called in the 2nd half. Get bent

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ltcpilot said:

Not even close.....totally one side for what WASN’T called.   
But the bottom line is if AF took better care of the ball it would have been closer, but not the win tonight with the refs

You mean non-calls like this?

 

  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Alston getting a ton of national buzz for this poster dunk:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Alston getting a ton of national buzz for this poster dunk:

 

DA has already had about 5 or 6 SportsCenter worthy dunks this year and is probably on pace for 50 dunks this season...that dude can throw them down with the best in the country.

I'm also pretty sure BSU will end up with more team dunks this year than any other team in school history, even though this season is going to have 4-5 less games than a typical year.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

DA has already had about 5 or 6 SportsCenter worthy dunks this year and is probably on pace for 50 dunks this season...that dude can throw them down with the best in the country.

I'm also pretty sure BSU will end up with more team dunks this year than any other team in school history, even though this season is going to have 4-5 less games than a typical year.

Yeah, DA has figured out how to finish strong at the hoop. For the first time since the NBA has shown interest, he is starting to really look like an NBA players. Absolutely posterizing people

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...