Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

NFL Playoffs

22 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

And then for the Bills to run over Brady for years of revenge?

56 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

The Packers deserve it? The Bucs fans deserve it man. It's been years of disgust down here.

You can't compare Bucs fans to Packers fans.

17 hours ago, renoskier said:

Early Lines:

Tampa Bay @ Green Bay (-3.5)     O/U 51

Buffalo @ Kansas City (-3)     O/U 54

Figured the Bills would be a bigger underdog. KC run game rolled the Bill's in the first matchup. 

Bills are now always in the 2 minute drill on offense and the defense is healthy.

As a Pokes fan I'm just hoping the big story after the game isn't how Mahomes schooled Josh Allen.

Packers-Bills Superbowl would be perfect. Love Josh Allen and always tune in for Rogers and Devante Adams.

Adams is a stud.

High of 28 degrees in Green Bay today, no snow expected during the game.

Female Green Bay Packers Fans Brave 20-Degree Weather in Green Bikinis (GIF)  - NESN.com

Half Time - Tampa Bay 21 Green Bay 10

Tampa Bay won 31-26, and will advance to the Super Bowl. 

Since the Super Bowl is in Tampa, I think the Bucs will win no matter who they play (Chiefs or Bills). I hope I'm wrong though.

Bummer way for the year to end. That FG will never sit right with me, but I'm willing to have an open mind.

Someone smarter than me this week will do a %  breakdown of going for it 4th and 8, getting 2, getting a stop and winning in OT (plus the potential of getting  a stop and winning in regulation) as opposed to converting a FG, forcing a 3 and out, and marching it down field to win.

I look forward to that article

1 hour ago, sebasour said:

Bummer way for the year to end. That FG will never sit right with me, but I'm willing to have an open mind.

Someone smarter than me this week will do a %  breakdown of going for it 4th and 8, getting 2, getting a stop and winning in OT (plus the potential of getting  a stop and winning in regulation) as opposed to converting a FG, forcing a 3 and out, and marching it down field to win.

What made that decision was both having all timeouts and just over 2 minutes left in regulation. If it was under 2 minutes, they go for it.

1 hour ago, sebasour said:

Rodgers should have ran it on the 3rd and goal play rather than try to pass it. He had nobody in front of him and could have walked in.

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg