Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

NFL Playoffs

1 hour ago, crixus said:

Four Fingers and your Rams will be playing Rodgers Rate and my Packers next Sunday in balmy Green Bay. :cheers: Go Pack Go!

https://weather.com/weather/today/l/44.50,-88.06?par=google&temp=f

Rams defense will give Rodgers all he can handle, but we’re really beat up. I don’t see us going to the North Pole and coming out with a W without a healthy QB and a limited Aaron Donald. Packers win 16-10 in an old-school slobberknocker of a game. 

10 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

What the Browns are doing is nothing short of amazing. 

That was the first time I've seen them play this season and I was impressed. Winning at Kansas City will be a lot tougher, but I wouldn't be surprised.

There's no place like home. :cheer: Go Pack Go! 

Remember when Coach Doug Pederson took a dive in the Eagles last game of the season to get a higher draft pick and some of his players spoke out against him for not trying to win. Well, he just got fired. I don't know if that was the only reason he was fired, but I'm pretty sure it was the tipping point. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30693391/philadelphia-eagles-change-course-fire-head-coach-doug-pederson-source-says

On this day 54 years ago the Green Bay Packers beat the Kansas City Chiefs in the very first Super Bowl. 11 of those players from that Packers team are now in the Pro Football Hall Of Fame. *I predict these two teams will square off again in the upcoming Super Bowl. 🏈 Go Pack Go!

Image may contain: one or more people, people playing sports and football

16 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

Ravens with the upset at Buffalo.

Yeah, that's the popular pick, which I love because the Bills feed off the negativity. I like the Bills chances because, We're 5-0 against the top 10 defenses in yards against and 7-0 points against.  The Ravens are currently the #1 blitzing team in the league, but Josh Allen is the top QB in the NFL against the blitz (1st in TDs - 19, and yards - 1,850).  Last year we held Lamar to just 40 yards rushing in a close loss, however, the Bills passing offense in that game was ranked 26th, this year its 3rd. Also, the Ravens are "hot", but of their 6 wins in a row, 5 were are against Dallas, NYG, Cincy, Jax, and a Titans team that fell off a cliff after a 5-0 start.  The Bills had one of the toughest schedules, while the Ravens had one of the easiest.

I'm sure this game will be close, but everyone thinking this is such a slam dunk for Baltimore is laughable.

Half Time - Packers 19 Rams 10

Go Pack Go! :cheer:

Green Bay Packers GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Green Bay wins 32-18. :cheer: Go Pack Go!

Well, my rams season is over. Without a healthy AD, there was no way we were beating Rodgers in lambeau. I thought Goff acquitted himself well though and made his argument to be the QB moving forward. Hopefully next season we can fill some holes (interior OL being one), the young guys get better in the off-season, and we can make another run at it in 21.

I’d also offer Houston whoever and whatever they want besides 99 and 20 for Watson. McVay with a mobile QB would be unfair. 

This has been a snoozer.  Not much from either team.  Ravens with the statistical edge, but the 2 teams have missed more FGs (3) than they've made (2).

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.