Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maji

Trump pressures Georgia SOS: "Find 11,870 votes"

26 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

I mean the big question is still whether he believes what he is saying or whether he is lying. Listening, it's still hard to tell. He sounds like hes lying at times, and sounds like he believes it at others.

Can it be both at the same time? Even I have a hard time with that one. I believe in a multitude of truths. But two subjective truths in the same head at the same time may be too much for even me. 

He does nothing except golf and watch OANN and Fox and Friends.   He's done this for four years.  His brain is slush and he's surrounded himself with people who are either as demented as he is or are malicious enough to not care.

6 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

He does nothing except golf and watch OANN and Fox and Friends.   He's done this for four years.  His brain is slush and he's surrounded himself with people who are either as demented as he is or are malicious enough to not care.

Here is what he is doing Monday.

19 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

1. trump is clearly delusional & under the influence of the liars close to him

2. trump because of #1, has little grasp of reality 

3. This is classic trump trying to strong arm a favorable outcome for him based on what trump believes is reality 

4. trumps done this type of thing long enough he knew to add in some "what I've been told", "in my opinion" & other qualitative wording that he thinks keeps him from crossing the line.

Just when you think Orange/Fvcktard Man couldn't get any more demented/desperate/despicable, Schitz For Brainz one-ups himself.  Once he finds his fat, orange ass outside of the protection of the Oval Office, it's going to be glorious to witness his life unraveling in real time...

3 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Hey remember when Michael Cohen said he never really asks you directly to do something untoward, but you know exactly what he means? 

I do.

My wife and I discussed the same thing this morning after listening to the initial clips. Never gives an actual order just lets someone know what would be nice if it were to happen.

2 hours ago, aztech said:

Trump is done.  Deal with it.

4 hours ago, NVGiant said:

You and me both, brother. Thankfully this disgrace ends soon.

5 hours ago, aztech said:

Thankfully, only 17 more days left of this madness!!!!

Hate to break it to you guys but Trump madness is probably somewhere in the middle of the story. Losing the title of president isn't going to slow him down much. 

7 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

My wife and I discussed the same thing this morning after listening to the initial clips. Never gives an actual order just lets someone know what would be nice if it were to happen.

That's a mob thing....give orders as suggestions or in ways they get the drift without actually incriminating yourself 

1 hour ago, Akkula said:

Let's not try top "bothsider" this once toooooooo:stop:

If a Democratic president behaved similarly many Democrats would cheer him on, and for the exact same reasons so many conservatives cheer on such a thoroughly disgusting and corrupt Trump. 

The story so far:

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Just finished listening to the whole thing.  Scary thing is I think he believes this shit.  I think he honestly thinks he won not just the state but the election.

The man is insane.

I'm leaning this way too. But who even knows? 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

46 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Hate to break it to you guys but Trump madness is probably somewhere in the middle of the story. Losing the title of president isn't going to slow him down much. 

The Trump Show will continue, but he won’t be president.