Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

More AAC Trash

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No, he is an idiot.  The AAC held an open invitation to Boise football. A "begging" team would have taken that.  The AAC was the conference that "begged" for Boise years earlier.

Slow guy is really, really dumb.

You're too dumb to put a credible spin on the shitshow that is Boise State. You have zero credibility.

If the AAC wanted Boise they could have helped to make it happen. 

They have an open spot they will eventually fill.  It doesn't have to be Boise.  They really don't need BSU, and they don't want them enough to do anything to help them make the switch. 

Boise is nothing special anymore. They couldn't even make a lateral move for FB.  No one wants their oly's. 

This simple truth is why you and your dumbshit buddy are still in meltdown mode.

It's a pathetic display, but at least it's fun to watch.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

2 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

It is kind of funny to see Boise fans trash the same conference they begged to get in. 

Had BSU made the move, those same fans would have been calling the AAC a "P6" league and trashing the MWC. 

^ this is so very true. that said, I don't want Boise in the AAC...they don't fit in.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

The slippage of Boise State is real.

BSU lost to SJSU who lost to Ball State.

Now they lost their HC. Their Prez is going to hire an outsider AD. It will most likely be the female AD from Santa Clara.

TRUST ME, I have nothing bad to say about a woman AD. HOWEVER, all of Boise States bravado (demanding a higher revenue slice of pie and wanting to go to the AAC) is DONE.

TRUST ME on this... Without Harsin, Boise’s next HC is going to toe the MWC line.

I DO NOT believe the AAC will take them now. They are stuck. The next Boise HC will NOT want to make waves. He will be worried about being better than SJSU. (AS HE SHOULD) 

We have heard A LOT of talk from BSU. They don’t have a voice anymore. They are mute.

3mxsBs3.jpg

8 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

Now they lost their HC. Their Prez is going to hire an outsider AD. It will most likely be the female AD from Santa Clara.

TRUST ME, I have nothing bad to say about a woman AD. HOWEVER, all of Boise States bravado (demanding a higher revenue slice of pie and wanting to go to the AAC) is DONE.

TRUST ME on this... Without Harsin, Boise’s next HC is going to toe the MWC line.

I DO NOT believe the AAC will take them now. They are stuck. The next Boise HC will NOT want to make waves. He will be worried about being better than SJSU. (AS HE SHOULD) 

We have heard A LOT of talk from BSU. They don’t have a voice anymore. They are mute.

Harsin was a step down from Pete. 

IMO, it's more likely than not the next guy will be a downgrade from Harsin.

None of the candidates mentioned are hot commodities.

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You're too dumb to put a credible spin on the shitshow that is Boise State. You have zero credibility.

They have an open spot they will eventually fill.  It doesn't have to be Boise.  They really don't need BSU, and they don't want them enough to do anything to help them make the switch. 

Boise is nothing special anymore. They couldn't even make a lateral move for FB.  No one wants their oly's. 

This simple truth is why you and your dumbshit buddy are still in meltdown mode.

Fox disagrees with everything you said.  Brands are not lost or built in a year.

The meltdown is by you, posting constantly on Boise threads, over and over and over while I toy with you.

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Harsin was a step down from Pete. 

IMO, it's more likely than not the next guy will be a downgrade from Harsin.

None of the candidates mentioned are hot commodities.

Moore is fast tracked to be an NFL HC within 5 years. 

Avalos is one of the hottest names in coaching.

You are an idiot.

29 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Fox disagrees with everything you said.  Brands are not lost or built in a year.

The meltdown is by you, posting constantly on Boise threads, over and over and over while I toy with you.

19 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Moore is fast tracked to be an NFL HC within 5 years. 

Avalos is one of the hottest names in coaching.

You are an idiot.

I didn't realize just how deep I have dug into that cavernous space between your ears. 

Your meltdown, denial, minor tantrums, and general dumbphuckery, provides a few moments of cheap entertainment. 

Barack Obama

I was thinking about starting a thread with a poll to see how many people here are tired of listening to all of the whining sniveling crying from the BS-U posters. The 1st 5-7 years it was bearable but after a decade it is getting old. Just STFU or even better get out and make us all happy. 

Consider this post your New Year’s gift as I usually find it futile to engage obvious trolls.

4 hours ago, quickdraw said:

I was thinking about starting a thread with a poll to see how many people here are tired of listening to all of the whining sniveling crying from the BS-U posters. The 1st 5-7 years it was bearable but after a decade it is getting old. Just STFU or even better get out and make us all happy. 

Consider this post your New Year’s gift as I usually find it futile to engage obvious trolls.

BSU and the MWC are where UConn and the AAC were...it's just a toxic relationship at this point.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

11 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

This is so much fun!

18 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

^ this is so very true. that said, I don't want Boise in the AAC...they don't fit in.

1929644610_Leavealone.png.29e3ab40450acc2747371b360882cb9b.png

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

On 1/1/2021 at 10:06 PM, Cowboy said:

On January 2nd - just one day after this post - Boise State announced the hiring of Jeramiah Dickey (not the female AD from Santa Clara).  Being shown to be wrong within one day is pretty impressive.

Just now, Pelado said:

On January 2nd - just one day after this post - Boise State announced the hiring of Jeramiah Dickey (not the female AD from Santa Clara).  Being shown to be wrong within one day is pretty impressive.

I was rooting for the Santa Clara AD just like I root for UNLV's AD.

3mxsBs3.jpg

5 minutes ago, Pelado said:

He is clearly a UCF fan, knowing deep down despite UCF's success they are still considered a footnote in the history of non power teams, in which BYU, TCU, Utah and Boise make the headlines.

7 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

I was rooting for the Santa Clara AD just like I root for UNLV's AD.

I'm sure she appreciates it.  She has asked, though, that you respect the boundaries of the restraining order.

On 1/2/2021 at 8:43 AM, UofMTigers said:

BSU and the MWC are where UConn and the AAC were...it's just a toxic relationship at this point.

If only there were a basketball conference that is willing to take on Boise State... :lol: