Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

San Jose State vs Ball State Game Thread

1 minute ago, Spot50B said:

You should get a poop knife to cut it up before you flush.

You should watch more movies. Dont they have a film program at Middle Idaho Junior College?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Kudos to Tre Walker. He played well today.

2 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

My grandma used to date Jack Lance. She often talked about it-- before the accident, at least.

I take it back. BJC clearly has a film program where they have a class about Jack Lance.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

3 minutes ago, Nickp1991 said:

Arizona Bowl lone bowl game not broadcast on ESPN family of networks

Normally CBS broadcasts the Sun Bowl and has for a very long time, but it was cancelled so they bought the rights to broadcast this game for one year. 

Just now, SJSUMFA2013 said:

If you take out the first quarter we’re winning this game. I’m gonna challenge the results all the way up to the Supreme Court.

You'll do better with the People's Court. 

judge judy GIF

I already congratulated Ball State, but I'll do it again because they played great today. Congratulations Cardinals!

6 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

If you take out the first quarter we’re winning this game. I’m gonna challenge the results all the way up to the Supreme Court.

Normally that means a slow start but not this time, huge and insurmountable

1 minute ago, crixus said:

I already congratulated Ball State, but I'll do it again. They played great today. Congratulations Cardinals. 

yea congrats Cardinals, perhaps Spartans could have overcome against a lesser team but not against this team, they are legit.