Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

San Jose State vs Ball State Game Thread

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

Destiny checking out of rehab, clean and sober

Until she meets up with her friends in a few minutes. 

At least my second favorite team (West Virginia) leads in the Liberty Bowl over Army, 10-7 with 4:00 to go in the first half. 

5 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

If you click on any person's avatar, you can see which team they are affiliated with. I've also posted a video of my grandma getting pushed down the stairs at Mackey for your viewing pleasure. It's just not right.

I'm an old man with my phone. So it is hard for me to see the particulars. Yet it's easy to remember when boise state was a junior college.

Luckily, my grandson showed me how to use this damned thing. I asked him who Boise State was. He said a mediocre mid major team who got waxed by sjsu this year. Them I asked him if he remembers Ian johnson. He said, who???? The. I asked him if Kellen Moore was better than Hank Bachmieir. He said, who? I prefer Hank Williams.

I am sorry about your grandma. Reno is a tough place to fall.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

4 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

I'm an old man with my phone. So it is hard for me to see the particulars. Yet it's easy to remember when boise state was a junior college.

Luckily, my grandson showed me how to use this damned thing. I asked him who Boise State was. He said a mediocre mid major team who got waxed by sjsu this year. Them I asked him if he remembers Ian johnson. He said, who???? The. I asked him if Kellen Moore was better than Hank Bachmieir. He said, who? I prefer Hank Williams.

Ask him who Nick Patti is!

3 minutes ago, ShoichiKUN808 said:

Offense starting to work now and defense holding

I like your optimism. Good on ya'! :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Enjoy the rest of the game. I always root for San and it's nice to see them have a little success. Your shit talking could use a little work, but as a Spartans fan, you haven't gotten much practice over your many years. 😝

Oh well...that should just about do it for the Spartans today. Here's to 2021. :cheers:

1 minute ago, Spot50B said:

Enjoy the rest of the game. I always root for San and it's nice to see them have a little success. Your shit talking could use a little work, but as a Spartans fan, you haven't gotten much practice over your many years. 😝

I shit bigger than you.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.