Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

San Jose State vs Ball State Game Thread

Ex-NFL RB Rod Smart, aka XFL's 'He Hate Me,' found safe after being  reported missing in South Carolina - CBSSports.com

1 minute ago, crixus said:

That would be a fitting end to 2020. 

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

Nice knowing ya'...

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Nash throws a nice ball. So they got that going for them

Nash is gonna be good on 2 years.

The cosmos finally gets back at us today. But this drumming is still embarrassing. We should be closer even with our depth issues today.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

That old saying is true, laughter is the best medicine. So I want to thank all the comedy doctors on the board today. It's been comforting...and were not even at half time yet. 

Nice knowing ya'...

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

That old saying is true, laughter is the best medicine. So I want to thank all the comedy doctors on the board today. It's been comforting...and were not even at half time yet. 

Oh please...were the shoe on anyone elses foot you’d be holding your own little twat festival...

1 minute ago, smltwnrckr said:

Nash is gonna be good on 2 years.

The cosmos finally gets back at us today. But this drumming is still embarrassing. We should be closer even with our depth issues today.

Ball State has absolutely been the better/sharper team thus far today, for sure, but plenty of poor decisions and lack of execution for SJSU, too.  Should be trailing by maybe 2 scores, but even with the personnel and coaching issues, the game "could have been" more competitive.  Instead, the whole Spartan team is just really off today. Credit to Ball State for smelling/seeing blood early and pouncing...

3 minutes ago, TheDoggFather said:

Oh please...were the shoe on anyone elses foot you’d be holding your own little twat festival...

Not true. I take what life brings...and deal with it.