Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

Louisiana Congressman Letlow Dies From Covid-19

18 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Here is one from October.

Took me 5 seconds

Joe Biden attends a campaign stop in Atlanta, Georgia, October 27.     REUTERS/Brian Snyder

After the Trump inauguration crowd size scandal, I know that people of your ilk get confused by low camera angles like this. Biden is no where near those people. 

18 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Another recent one

Joe Biden No Malarkey Tour Launches in Iowa With Tom Vilsack - Bloomberg

There's this thing called "Google Image Search". This is from November 2019. (Another pro-tip, if there is no mention of "Harris" on any sign, it's probably an old photo.) 

For being such a know-it-all, you're pretty +++++ing dumb.

9 minutes ago, Fort Fun said:

After the Trump inauguration crowd size scandal, I know that people of your ilk get confused by low camera angles like this. Biden is no where near those people. 

Count the people.  People of my ilk?  Get +++++ed buddy.  I've been one of the biggest proponents for social distancing on this board for the better part of the year.

That image was from october, and no, the camera angle does not change a thing.  I see little difference between that and the people dancing on this mans grave.

Get some +++++ing perspective on what is happening in this thread.  People are shaming this man for flaunting restrictions based on photos of him with groups of 6-15

We are not talking about Trump you absolute monkey.  We are talking about this individual and whether his actions were outside any norm.  They were not.

5 minutes ago, Fort Fun said:

There's this thing called "Google Image Search". This is from November 2019. (Another pro-tip, if there is no mention of "Harris" on any sign, it's probably an old photo.) 

For being such a know-it-all, you're pretty +++++ing dumb.

Ok, one of my what, 7 photos was not from during the pandemic?  I was posting rapidly.  

25 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Count the people.  People of my ilk?  Get +++++ed buddy.  I've been one of the biggest proponents for social distancing on this board for the better part of the year.

That image was from october, and no, the camera angle does not change a thing.  I see little difference between that and the people dancing on this mans grave.

Get some +++++ing perspective on what is happening in this thread.  People are shaming this man for flaunting restrictions based on photos of him with groups of 6-15

We are not talking about Trump you absolute monkey.  We are talking about this individual and whether his actions were outside any norm.  They were not.

Cry more.

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I've shed enough tears during this pandemic as I comforted family dealing with loss, death and being scared.

Shaming this man is wrong.  He was young, healthy, wore a mask.

Get +++++ed, clown.

Neat. You're still a +++++ing idiot.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You certainly "got me" one my one of 7 photos!!!!

All of them you moron.

Just now, Old_SD_Dude said:

Come on. There were no public health orders until the Bay Area shut down on March 16th. A lot changed in the first two weeks in March. I’m not dancing in the guys grave, but you can’t compare not wearing a mask at the beginning of March to the same thing in Six months later. 

Careful. Boiseman is going through a really tough time right now.

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Several health organizations designated it a pandemic earlier.  Cases in the US earlier.  Photos from April and October ignored by you,

Clown shoes.

Come one man, this is starting to get painful. The picture "from April" is from March 9th in Detroit. It took me five seconds to figure that out. Do you understand how the internet works? An article "from April" can use a photo from March. No wonder people of your ilk are so easily duped. Is it the schools in Idaho? Everyone I've met from there seems to be dumb as shit.

The picture from October was from an event specifically designed for social distancing in a pandemic, the opposite of what the Libruls in this thread were posting about.

Just admit you're wrong and move on, you child.