Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

idkk

Starkel is coming back next season

That's awesome news! :Clapping: It'll be great to have Nick back for a full season. 

8 minutes ago, Koji Vu said:

As an Aztec fan it's clearly a bad choice for him. He's NFL ready and needs to move on with his life.

That's one way to look at it, but he still hasn't had a full season to show his skills. He could have a Josh Love type of season and increase his draft stock (since he already has the size and arm).

1 hour ago, SpartanGrad said:

Beat me to it. When is it going to be acceptable for SJSU fans to start smack talking everyone on this board? After MBB season?

Anytime.  Wyo fan, Reno fan, and CSU fan talk as much shit as anybody without any of the football success you just had.

Let it rip!

1 minute ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

+++++ yeah he is. We’re going with the byu plan. 

Funny. I thought that too, but am thinking more of Bailey Gaither (who might be 30 in SJSU colors if he somehow sticks around any longer)...

36 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Are the Aztec QBs returning or coming out?

We have  a transfer from Miss State and some kid from Arizona coming in.  Both are "duel threat"...whatever that means.  Here's hoping one of the two "threats" is the ability to throw an accurate pass further than 10 yards past the LOS.

Will Haskell from AZ

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/aztecs/story/2020-12-15/san-diego-state-aztecs-sdsu-football-2021-recruiting-class-will-haskell-jr-quarterback-glendale-arizona-ironwood-high

Jalen Mayden- Miss State transfer

https://247sports.com/Player/Jalen-Mayden-56662/

I looked him up. He's got lots of stars.. I know that gives some people big wood.

image.jpeg.284bd45ed263b795bfa0aab1ec0a10e4.jpeg

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

5 minutes ago, sjsbuff said:

Funny. I thought that too, but am thinking more of Bailey Gaither (who might be 30 in SJSU colors if he somehow sticks around any longer)...

Whole senior class could come back if they wanted to. Cade hall might be the only sure fire draft pick. Why not run it back?

15 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

We have  a transfer from Miss State and some kid from Arizona coming in.  Both are "duel threat"...whatever that means.  Here's hoping one of the two "threats" is the ability to throw an accurate pass further than 10 yards past the LOS.

Will Haskell from AZ

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/aztecs/story/2020-12-15/san-diego-state-aztecs-sdsu-football-2021-recruiting-class-will-haskell-jr-quarterback-glendale-arizona-ironwood-high

Jaylen Mayden- Miss State transfer

https://247sports.com/Player/Jalen-Mayden-56662/

Mayden looks legit - just didn’t fit into Leach’s Air Raid offense. Looks like he’s a great well-rounded kid too.

48 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Whole senior class could come back if they wanted to. Cade hall might be the only sure fire draft pick. Why not run it back?

Hall is a true junior....and he's short for an NFL DE. Great post season awards, an NFL pedigree, but, not even quite 6'2" will have NFL teams passing-at least likely until day 3. That said, All American honors and he may be thinking it can't get better than this. 

I expect OT Snyder and Gaither to come out. Wouldn't be surprised if the rest return, and Walker has to be excited to see his QB coming back-he also suffers from NFL size issues.