Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

babs

OT: Just got the Vaccine

19 hours ago, Headbutt said:

England had it right, now they're being stupid. 

When you get it, use half of it ASAP.  When you get more, use half of it ASAP.  It ain't hard.

Getting it to the native villages up here in AK off-the-road system ain't real easy.

35 minutes ago, Bob said:

You’re a smart guy, you should know that your graphic doesn’t have anything to do with whether masks work. Mask Mandates aren’t measurable therefore isn’t proof of anything. Your previous Danish study was reasonable but hasn’t been reproduced in other studies. You can’t only cherry pick data that supports your opinions and expect to convince others when you are in the minority.

2 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Destruction of federal property over $100 is a felony. Unless they were protesting, then it’s cool.

@thelawlorfaithful -&- @BSUTOP25:  Please prioritize this from worse to least worse:

a) Lighting a dumpster fire at a Fed court house

b) Throwing tea into a bay

c) Kneeling on a dudes neck for 8.5-mins

d) Shooting a guy in the back when you have position of his ID & vehicle 

e) Shooting a guy in the back who you'll identified him & have cornered between you, his vehicle & his children

f) steady but moderate reform from the '50's to the '80's, yet ZERO change since Rodney King.

12 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Looking at the Massachusetts rollout, I should be eligible to be vaccinated in Phase 2, which is February through April. 

I have mixed feelings about this...haha.

9 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

I still want to know how Rupert Murdoch got his almost 2-wks-ago, while my 83-y/o Mom (a retired RN) is still waiting for instructions.

He lives in the UK and was vaccinated in the UK. They prioritized old people first.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Please priortize this from worse to least worse:

b) Throw tea into a bay

e) Shooting a guy in the back who you'll identified him & have cornered between you, his vehicle & his children

f) steady but moderate reform from the 50's to the 80's, yet ZERO change since Rodney King

How about sit down dumbass and let grown ups make jokes. That’s your highest priority. All I did was clarify the law.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

¿How do you explain the difference in mortality between traditional masking wearing countries (ie:  Japan & Korea) & other wealthy nations like the USA & other western-Euro nations Dr Bob?

49 minutes ago, Bob said:

Do you have any twitter graphs that take into account mask compliance?

What good is a "mask mandate" when the Leader of the Free World is mocking folks for wearing masks & holding super spreader events?

Why won't you answer my question in RED above?

26 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Destruction of federal property over $100 is a felony. Unless they were protesting, then it’s cool.

20 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Please priortize this from worse to least worse:

b) Throw tea into a bay

f) steady but moderate reform from the 50's to the 80's, yet ZERO change since Rodney King

15 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

How about sit down dumbass and let grown ups make jokes. That’s your highest priority. All I did was clarify the law.

Did not realize I was making "jokes."  I'll try to tone down my accidental humor going frwd.

TRUE...you did clarify the law.  Thank you, that was very constructive.  However your statement that "...all I did was clarify the law ," is a lie at worse & disingenuous at best.  How do you explain stating "...unless they were protesting, then it’s cool," in the context of "all I did was clarify the law?"

You did clarified the law, and I asked you to rank historic events.  ¿Why respond dishonest & defensively, rather than answering my question?

3 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

@thelawlorfaithful -&- @BSUTOP25:  Please prioritize this from worse to least worse:

f) steady but moderate reform from the '50's to the '80's, yet ZERO change since Rodney King.

Why the +++++ are you tagging me?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Did not realize I was making "jokes."  I'll try to tone down my accidental humor going frwd.

TRUE...you did clarify the law.  Thank you, that was very constructive.  However your statement that "...all I did was clarify the law ," is a lie at worse & disingenuous at best.  How do you explain stating "...unless they were protesting, then it’s cool," in the context of "all I did was clarify the law?"

You did clarified the law, and I asked you to rank historic events.  ¿Why respond dishonest & defensively, rather than answering my question?

The absurdity of your list emphasized the joke. If you need it further explained, you wouldn’t get it anyway.

6 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

6 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

5 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

5 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

2 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

The absurdity of your list emphasized the joke. If you need it further explained, you wouldn’t get it anyway.

Okay, I think I got you MO now @thelawlorfaithful:

#1 - Make statement of fact answering a question from a poster (GREAT & VERY CONSTRUCTIVE), followed by tacking on snide commentary about said fact.

#2 - Then deny making snide remark & avoid defending the absurdity of your overly generalized remark by name calling & classifying the "dumbass'" (me) statement calling you out, as  a "joke." 

#3 - Finally, doubling down of the "absurdity" & "joke" classifications, to avoid defending the point you later denied making:  "then it's cool" if "...they were protesting."

¿Did I miss anything Señor Faithful?

Just now, GoState99755 said:

¿What was the verbiage on your profile image before you went to Snidley Whiplash?

Why did you tag me on your list? Can you name/link one post I have made that is connected to this?

d) Shooting a guy in the back when you have position of his ID & vehicle 

f) steady but moderate reform from the '50's to the '80's, yet ZERO change since Rodney King.

3 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

¿What was the verbiage on your profile image before you went to Snidley Whiplash?

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Why did you tag me on your list? Can you name/link one post I have made that is connected to this?  I---> MAYBE.  Thought I already did.  Here goes again:  Pls read question in RED above, AGAIN.

Just now, GoState99755 said:

Why did you tag me on the first post you stupid +++++ing mouth breathing knuckle dragging caveman Neanderthal idiot?

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Why did you tag me on the first post you stupid +++++ing mouth breathing knuckle dragging caveman Neanderthal idiot?  I---> Answered you question immediately quoted in blu below.

29 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Because of your "don't tread on me" mantra.

Then attempted to supply you with the documentation you are requisition, yet you won't answer the question I asked (3x) below in red: 

9 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

1 minute ago, GoState99755 said:

Then attempted to supply you with the documentation you are requisition, yet you won't answer the question I asked (3x) below in red: 

That has nothing to do with why you tagged me in the first place. My previous avatar read “Live Free or Die” you moron - and that has zero to do with your dumb+++++ery list. 

By the way, have you ever stopped to wonder why just about everyone on this board thinks you’re a +++++ing idiot?