Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sjsbuff

THE last ditch effort

JFC. The absolute desperation by Trump and his dvmbfvck acolytes...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans-sue-mike-pence-desperate-173200942.html

“Several Republicans, including Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), have resorted to suing Vice President Mike Pence as part of a "desperate" last-ditch effort to overturn the results of November's presidential election, The Hill reports. The goal of the lawsuit is to get a federal judge to rule that Pence has the exclusive authority to choose electors when he oversees the Electoral College vote certification on Jan. 6.” 

35 minutes ago, sjsbuff said:

JFC. The absolute desperation by Trump and his dvmbfvck acolytes...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans-sue-mike-pence-desperate-173200942.html

“Several Republicans, including Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), have resorted to suing Vice President Mike Pence as part of a "desperate" last-ditch effort to overturn the results of November's presidential election, The Hill reports. The goal of the lawsuit is to get a federal judge to rule that Pence has the exclusive authority to choose electors when he oversees the Electoral College vote certification on Jan. 6.” 

To put it another way . . .

The lawsuit is a Hail Mary attempt to get a federal judge to rule that American Vice Presidents are constitutionally authorized to unilaterally choose the electors for any state they damn well please so as to overrule the will of the people of such states when they oversee the Electoral College vote certification.

Those several Republicans better hope that lawsuit goes to the most bat shit crazy judge on the federal bench.

16 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

21 days to answer...which would be well after Jan 6.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Just now, RSF said:

21 days to answer...which would be well after Jan 6.

Same way I read it, and he could even have 60 days to respond - so either way it's after the 1/6/21 EC vote certification ?!?! :shrug:

Maybe this is just a ploy to make the low IQ morons inside Cult 45 think that this has any bearing on the out come & the cult will still plow money into the trump family scam - Might be more about keeping the gullible fools on the hook for $$ than any real legal strategy 

1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

Same way I read it, and he could even have 60 days to respond - so either way it's after the 1/6/21 EC vote certification ?!?! :shrug:

Maybe this is just a ploy to make the low IQ morons inside Cult 45 think that this has any bearing on the out come & the cult will still plow money into the trump family scam - Might be more about keeping the gullible fools on the hook for $$ than any real legal strategy 

One of the low IQ morons is the lead plaintiff...

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

Even Trump doesn't think any of the recent BS he's pulled has had any chance of success. 

It's ALL about money and I don't feel a damn bit sorry for the millions of uninformed idiots who sending him their hard-earned pay.

1 minute ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Even Trump doesn't think any of the recent BS he's pulled has had any chance of success. 

It's ALL about money and I don't feel a damn bit sorry for the millions of uninformed idiots who sending him their hard-earned pay.

Agree, no sympathy from me for the suckers sending in $$ 

35 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Why do all of the crazy posters on this board act like this? It’s so odd?

Crazy people are a benefit.  Makes the rest of us look more sane and intelligent by comparison.

Gohmert speaking to Limbaugh's guest host today:

Herman asked the congressman if he was concerned about the possibility of violence and unrest due to the election challenges.

"That has been discussed," Gohmert admitted. "I know that has been a concern. Gee, there may be riots and things. Look, there's going to be trouble no matter what. And so why should not we be about defending the Constitution and putting down trouble by those who want to destroy our Constitution instead of just saying let's just let these people do what they want, let's just go ahead and let the Constitution be trampled on."

"Hopefully the legitimate forces will prevail and we can save this little experiment in self government," he added.

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Definition of insanity: Getting riled up over something you have no control over like Biden wining a rigged election. 

I wish the election was rigged cause then people would really have something to be riled up over.