Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warbow

We’re getting tired of bailing out this trailer park conference...

...in bowl games. Last year we killed BYU and this year our rival conference pillar. 

Stop the f’n travel subs before we bolt out of this trailer park conference full of coattail riding leeches.

Merry Christmas 🎁🎄 all. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 minute ago, babigos said:

Tried or tired?

Fixed it, Mahalo...

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

9 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

We really appreciate you guys paying for Brennan's raise. Mahalo, and Mele Kelikimaka.

Enjoy the asterisk *

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

...in bowl games. Last year we killed BYU and this year our rival conference pillar. 

Stop the f’n travel subs before we bolt out of this trailer park conference full of coattail riding leeches.

Merry Christmas 🎁🎄 all. 

Lighten up, Francis!  Even with the bowl win, your team's record is only 5-4, so half of the "trailer park conference's" teams that you played beat your ass!

1 minute ago, SPARTOM said:

Lighten up, Francis!  Even with the bowl win, your team's record is only 5-4, so half of the "trailer park conference's" teams that you played beat your ass!

One lucky asterisk full season and all of a sudden you’re talking trash. Lmao... win a division title in a normal season and then come back. 

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

Merry Christmas 🎁🎄 all. 

You settle down there, and keep reppin' the conference when you make a bowl game, and be happy you're in the MWC... or we'll raise those "travel subs" by at least 25% for next season and beyond... you owe your conference mates a C.O.L.A. anyway... Mahalo cuz! :P

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

BTW... congrats on the win Hawaii, always good to whip another P6 school!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Good to beat the chest a little bit.  I think the travel subs are overpriced.  If anything, should be the extra $50 per one way flight for the extra travel cost (on commercial).  Should come out to $10K.  If you want to add an extra snack on the flight ala carte ($5 per person per flight) then tack on another $200.

If I heard Hawaii paid $625K for 4 conference games in travel subs ($156K per team) in 2015 still today in 2020, I would scream bloody chicken.

23 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I would LOVE to see Hawaii leave. 

Only way you can win the division...😛

If you're tired of the Mountain West then you'll have to go the Indy route. I doubt another conference will take you as a football only member. Laki Maika'i. B)

30 minutes ago, crixus said:

If you're tired of the Mountain West then you'll have to go the Indy route. I doubt another conference will take you as a football only member. Laki Maika'i. B)

Mmmmmm....passive aggressive smack