Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Boise coaching search thread. Andy is coming home!!!

10 minutes ago, baileyake said:

Jesus, if he can get his players to emulate his game, the rest of this conference is fuuuuuuuuuucked!

Exactly. The rest of this conference will soon find out that Jeron puts his degree to good use.

306258C3-3F08-438A-A466-108789B935C5.jpeg.f8aee3b4b5555e96b7399d085f7e4c24.jpeg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

Dammit, you beat me to the punch.

Wonder if Marty Tadman is being considered for the Safety coach job.

Former Boise State safety Marty Tadman was among the 48% of the football team's juniors and seniors majoring in communication during the 2007-08 academic year.

"You hear which majors, and which classes, are the easiest and you take them," Tadman says. "You're going to school so you can stay in sports. You're not going for a degree. … It's a joke."

3 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Is that the dude the players publicly mock?

No.  I think Riddle is pretty well liked. Wonder how much he's going to have to do, since tight ends don't seem to be very utilized in the new offense.  He does look to have been demoted from TEs/Associate Head Coach to just TEs.

36 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Is that the dude the players publicly mock?

No, players love Riddle, fans do not like him.  Great recruiter, too.  He was a very, very bad special teams coach but has done well with TE since we moved him.

The coach the players allegedly mock is Beddell.  But I think the tweet was referring to Lorando and not him

1 hour ago, Blue voodoo said:

Vandals lol you bring Nothing.

Why would we give you anything?  We’re living rent free in your head.  Unfortunately, your head is in a trailer park between a meth lab and a fat man who hoards diapers.

Try to stay on topic.

12 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Why would we give you anything?  We’re living rent free in your head.  Unfortunately, your head is in a trailer park between a meth lab and a fat man who hoards diapers.

Try to stay on topic.

This is not an appropriate response.  When speaking to those with special needs you need to be more thoughtful.  Do better.

11 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This is not an appropriate response.  When speaking to those with special needs you need to be more thoughtful.  Do better.

You're right.  It was a very douche move for me to pick on someone so challenged.  Next time I'll abundantly praise him for attempting to communicate and give him some orange slices as a reward.