Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Boise coaching search thread. Andy is coming home!!!

9 minutes ago, Super six said:

Avalos will be announced the new head coach Tomorrow sources tell me.

Got embarrassed today by a guy he tried to recruit to Boise almost exactly two years ago. Small world.

https://www.idahopress.com/blueturfsports/football/prep-arizona-qb-brock-purdy-eager-to-visit-boise-state/article_e7bb1df8-f265-11e7-bbb0-67434fe8bc8a.html

I’d like to just say it feels good to be rid of Apsey. He seemed to be a good administrator, but he had no clue how to drive the program forward. We have been stagnant for a while. I don’t  know much about the new AD, but hopefully he puts some energy into our athletic department. 

1 minute ago, bornontheblue said:

I’d like to just say it feels good to be rude of Apsey. He seemed to be a good administrator, but he had no clue how to drive the program forward. We have been stagnant for a while. I don’t  know much about the new AD, but hopefully he puts some energy into our athletic department. 

Apsey was a nice guy and I liked him on a personal level. But you’re right, he was in over his head with the AD role. He’s still a proud Bronco. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Apsey was a nice guy and I liked him on a personal level. But you’re right, he was in over his head with the AD role. He’s still a proud Bronco. 

Coyle was fcking amazing, I knew it was going to be short lived with Kustra at the helm.  

34 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Who is your choice by the way?

Do you think Ball State gets into the Top 25 after the big Zona Bowl blowout win vs. #22 SJSU. Would be the first time since 2008 for our Cardinals. (I’m assuming that’s when you created your username.)

#chirpchirp 

2 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

Consolidation of the best teams to make a run at autonomy is inevitable.

Is Boise still one of those teams? I guess we will see if the AAC and Boise make a move.

It’s all about the OLY sports, otherwise it’s a done deal. 

Just now, tailingpermit said:

Coyle was fcking amazing, I knew it was going to be short lived with Kustra at the helm.  

Coyle was the only legit AD Boise has had since they moved up to the FBS level. 

1 minute ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Do you think Ball State gets into the Top 25 after the big Zona Bowl blowout win vs. #22 SJSU. Would be the first time since 2008 for our Cardinals. (I’m assuming that’s when you created your username.)

#chirpchirp 

Don’t quit your day job for this stand up comedy gig.