Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Boise coaching search thread. Andy is coming home!!!

Baumgartner sounds like she’s got the “in” to the Boise State AD hire.

And I’m sooooooo (SOOOOOOO) happy that Boise State is NOT hiring ANYONE that is coming from the BSU culture... (These are all ‘outsider’ candidates)

Hopefully they will ditch that blue field. I must say, I’ve always admired Santa Clara’s Athletic Programs..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaaaaa

3mxsBs3.jpg

The further removed we get from Kustra and his Merry Band of Misfits, the better... I doubt Miss Baumgartner will insist on unequal revenue distribution.

And all that AAC talk is now dead without the Ol Blue loyalists.

The sooner we can get to bringing her in here, the better.

The Bryan Harsin era is DONE. All this superiority talk is DONE. All these preferential expectations are DONE. All these Fiesta Bowl memories are DONE.

Blue Elvis is now Blue Jane Fonda.

3mxsBs3.jpg

27 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Why do I keep seeing Twisted Tee Memes everywhere on social media? Forgive me, I live under a rock. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

10 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

The further removed we get from Kustra and his Merry Band of Misfits, the better... I doubt Miss Baumgartner will insist on unequal revenue distribution.

And all that AAC talk is now dead without the Ol Blue loyalists.

The sooner we can get to bringing her in here, the better.

The Bryan Harsin era is DONE. All this superiority talk is DONE. All these preferential expectations are DONE. All these Fiesta Bowl memories are DONE.

Blue Elvis is now Blue Jane Fonda.

In My Opinion Youre An Idiot GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

He was at Baylor after the rapey stuff. Was at Houston prior to Baylor. Went to UT and Akron (masters).

In December of 2014, Dickey was a member of the hiring committee for Houston head football coach Tom Herman, and held the same responsibility when Major Applewhite was named Herman's replacement two years later.

Boom.

https://sports.yahoo.com/as-cowboys-enter-watershed-offseason-with-dak-prescott-his-offensive-coordinator-is-expected-to-get-opportunity-elsewhere-055735684.html

Two sources familiar with the upcoming Boise State head coaching search and the aspirations of Moore have told Yahoo Sports that the Cowboys’ coordinator is expected to be at the top of the school’s interview agenda when Boise State finalizes an athletic director hire. Both sources also indicated that the Cowboys believe Moore would strongly lean toward taking the job if he is ultimately offered the position, but that multiple steps remain before that can materialize. The sources indicated it may be weeks before the school picks up momentum with the hiring process, which can’t formally begin until Boise State finalizes its search for an athletic director and then lines up an interview pool that is expected to reach out to a handful of candidates.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On 12/31/2020 at 10:09 AM, Cowboy said:

You know I’m right. When Bryan Harsin left, all of it... was DONE.

Now Boise is opening the door to outsiders that don’t care about that stuff.

If you're not drinking the blue Kool-Aid, you're an idiot. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama