Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Boise coaching search thread. Andy is coming home!!!

Kellen gets so much respect that his grandmother could walk alone from Mackay Stadium to downtown Reno and nobody would +++++ with her. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

13 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

Could you rebrand yourself as Idaho and get a P12 invite? Just the Athletics programs

Yes, please!

Better yet, we should amalgamize the two universities.

Seriously...

New-Signature.jpg

6 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Kellen gets so much respect that his grandmother could walk alone from Mackay Stadium to downtown Reno and nobody would +++++ with her. 

Shit, Bart Hendricks probably still eats on the house, into perpetuity, inside Boise proper..

New-Signature.jpg

Why are guys arguing about BSU? Isn’t Boise Trucker U a community college or Juco? Calling Boise a University is being generous

BSJUco or BSCC is more fitting

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

6 minutes ago, LoFasZz said:

Why are guys arguing about BSU? Isn’t Boise Trucker U a community college or Juco? Calling Boise a University is being generous

BSJUco or BSCC is more fitting

hqdefault.jpg

*don't worry, @Dogs4Me, you guys will always be the originals...   ^^

You see, Fresno gives, and CSU receives - it's been this way since the beginning...

New-Signature.jpg

43 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That your athletic branding is "Nevada" not UNR.  Ours is "Boise State" not BSU.

How are you not keeping up?

FIFU.

I'm a little surprised you guys aren't hoping for Koetter. Seems to me he did a great job taking Boise football from basically nothing to being good enough to lose to a few P12 schools by just a TD. At ASU, he did as good a job as anybody they've had since he left. Couldn't beat USC but those were the Carroll days and almost nobody beat the Trojans.

50 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That your athletic branding is "Nevada" not UNR.  Ours is "Boise" not BSU.

How are you not keeping up?

https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/UNR-by-myimagination7/14510181.WFLAH?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=g.pla+notset&country_code=US&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImdCK2Kbs7QIV4o1bCh3JnACwEAQYGSABEgL4IvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

It looks like Boise State is putting on a full court press to land Kellen Moore. Jerry better get his wallet out. 

Jerry will retain his presence within the organization.

New-Signature.jpg

2 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

I'm a little surprised you guys aren't hoping for Koetter. Seems to me he did a great job taking Boise football from basically nothing to being good enough to lose to a few P12 schools by just a TD. At ASU, he did as good a job as anybody they've had since he left. Couldn't beat USC but those were the Carroll days and almost nobody beat the Trojans.

Koetter stabilized Boise when they needed it most and started their path towards where they are now.  Ironically, if he was hired he'd be replacing his former qb

image.png.d9ba35648078a447d8ba7a4e82ad106f.png

38 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Koetter stabilized Boise when they needed it most and started their path towards where they are now.  Ironically, if he was hired he'd be replacing his former qb

image.png.d9ba35648078a447d8ba7a4e82ad106f.png

Too old..

Not a viable candidate...

We all appreciate his past service.

New-Signature.jpg

Okayyyy, from out here in the Great Desert Southwest, it's always been Nevada and Boise State.

To the topic, I'm not sure money would be the primary factor for Kellen. Yeah, he needs to get paid, but this kind of move would be personal ambition.

2 minutes ago, jdw said:

Okayyyy, from out here in the Great Desert Southwest, it's always been Nevada and Boise State. Half, I get  your point, are you saying you'd rather drop the "State" and go with "Boise"?

Just the acronym BSU as we did not have a legal claim to it.  Ball State University does.  They are the only school allowed to sell "BSU" gear.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Just the acronym BSU as we did not have a legal claim to it.  Ball State University does.  They are the only school allowed to sell "BSU" gear.

K, modded my original. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.