Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Boise coaching search thread. Andy is coming home!!!

Boise is the Dominant program in the west. And you guys want to shake things up. I would do something boring and hire someone internal and remain the most dominant team in the west. But apparently some one of you believe you should be Alabama instead.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Guest #1Stunner
15 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

This was a bad time to have this happen without an AD. We better hope Marlene Tromp isn't one with the final say over the HC or BSU is fcked!

What!?!?

Our AD is Tom Holmoe.  Stop this charade!!!

3 hours ago, thedude15 said:

Yeah you also have to consider unless they hire someone internal they might lose a lot of players. The blanket waiver makes it far easier for a kid to jump ship.

Well it’s not a good sign that current OL coach is getting mocked by a player on twitter.

The KM idea needs to stop. If he fails here in Boise, he tarnishes his “Sweet Baby Jesus” legacy. If I were him and started receiving calls from Tromp, I’d change my number. Jerry loves him for the most part.

I like the idea of Avalos or Sanford to be the new HC if pulling from the tree. A ballsy move would be taking the OC or DC from Iowa State.

As for AD, that’s where I’d see if Pete would be willing to return to the university.