Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lobonado

Fire Weir!

The frustrating thing is you can see a bit of talent on the floor. Personnel issues and how the rotation is being (mis) managed is my issue.

On 12/21/2020 at 9:54 PM, Lobonado said:

Sick and tired of horrible basketball in Loboland. Weir needs to go.

USU is coming to town and that press always gives us fits.  You should beat us once at least. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, madmartigan said:

USU is coming to town and that press always gives us fits.  You should beat us once at least. 

I don’t see that at all. Aggies are playing well right now.

4 hours ago, KingBronco said:

At least UNM showed a little life last night. If they could figure out how to not allow the opposing team to have 8-10 completely uncontested 3's where there isn't even a defender within 10 feet of the shooter they might actually win some games.

You just describe the last 3+ years of Weir coached teams.  He will be gone soon and I think he is well aware of that.  If he is extended there will be pitch forks and torches at AD Nunez' home.  Weir is out of his league and needs to resign.

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg

4 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Joe Pasternack or Russell Turner would take the New Mexico job in a heartbeat.  Todd Simon would too.

I'd be open to Russell Turner. In a dream scenario you get someone like Gregg Marshall. I also like the idea of negotiating with a coach at a P5 school that wants to get out of a situation like Archie Miller, Mike Brey, Frank Martin. 

3 hours ago, madmartigan said:

Not gonna happen. USU actually looks like a bball team. People don't understand that this UNM team is really bad. We will probably win 3-4 games in the MW.